Page 1 of 2
Anyone got any useless facts? Or random facts? They are just as good lol.
Like if you have an erection too long, you can get gangrene (sp).
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I have!!! It's sort of a rhetorical question...

Why would anyone use an enormous field only to open a tiny hole in the midle of it and play golf...???
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
the tallest person ever was 8foot 11 inches, alligatores cant move their tongues, starfish can turn their stomach inside out, holland is the only country with a national dog..il think of some more later
Every time you masturbate, a child in a third world country wins the lottery.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Ummmm the duck-billed platyapus is the only venomous mammal. Its also one of the only mammals that lays eggs, the other would be the spiny anteater (IIRC)
Not Enough AssHatery
You can protect yourself from either an alligator or crocodile, I can't remember which, with just a rubber band, because the muscles that open their mouth aren't strong enough.

Not really useless, but still
A goldfish is actually capable of killing a grizzly bear. However, a substantial amount of suprise is recquired.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
There's a thread for this
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
most cars honk in the key of F
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
sharks have two dicks. now that is random.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Random useless fact - I've seen a thread just like this not to long ago
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
in australia it is legal to have sex with a kangaroo, as long as you are drunk and the kangaroo is of the opposite gender
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
In the early years of Potato Chips Mrs. Japp's Chips was a big brand. The when America was bombed by the Japanese at Pearl Harbour, they changed the name to Jays Chips.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
a group of crows is called a murder, and shrews must continuously eat or they will die, like sharks, who by the way have 8 rows of teeth, the Latin word for left-handed is "sinistere" (lefties = bad in the ancient world), and no street in Washington DC starts with J.
/useless knowledge
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by crazynickman
a group of crows is called a murder, and shrews must continuously eat or they will die, like sharks, who by the way have 8 rows of teeth, the Latin word for left-handed is "sinistere" (lefties = bad in the ancient world), and no street in Washington DC starts with J.
/useless knowledge

Just Sinister actually. Sinistere would make in an infinitive of some made up verb..."to left"
deep sea welders make $40 an hour
Originally posted by josephde
i feel like an idiot, so plz don't flame me, but is hendrix still alive?

Quote by orangecake
I incorporate shred and tapping because i am a technical player, not a simple guitarist.

Here's a fact.

100% of UG doesn't know how to use the search bar.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
phobiophobia is a fear of fearing

polar bears are not left handed

every object in the universe has a gravatational field

alexander the great was bisexual
Quote by rockstar mace
most cars honk in the key of F

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.
FACT
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
Quote by frankv
fact: i am a cheesophobe :eek
and this IS true, even though i haven't got a clue why

Fact: fear of cheese is called Turophobia
Quote by 11thHour
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.
FACT

Woo,what a useless fact!But heres a better one!:
If you walk from a dark room to brigth light and sneaze,you are more evolved that the rest of ous mere mortals!You may be saying "wtf is this bitchtalking about?!?!" but,because the suns rays and all that stuff are getting more entense and concentrated,it will damage you eyes more.So,when you sneeze,for the few seconds your eyes close,it decreases the size of your pupils,thus helping your eyes[use your logic there!]

And penguins feet dont freeze because of thier type of circulatoin.Bet you never taught of that before?!?!
!BOYCOTT MTV!
Quote by Dirge Humani
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
62% of fractions are made up on the spot.

No it is not impossible, I know a girl who can.
And you stole that joke from Stephen Wright, and it's Statistsics, not fractions.
Last edited by GibsonPuppeteer at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by kamakasi bat
Woo,what a useless fact!But heres a better one!:
If you walk from a dark room to brigth light and sneaze,you are more evolved that the rest of ous mere mortals!You may be saying "wtf is this bitchtalking about?!?!" but,because the suns rays and all that stuff are getting more entense and concentrated,it will damage you eyes more.So,when you sneeze,for the few seconds your eyes close,it decreases the size of your pupils,thus helping your eyes[use your logic there!]

And penguins feet dont freeze because of thier type of circulatoin.Bet you never taught of that before?!?!

lol I got that book for christmas
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
the briefcase in pulp fiction is rumored to contain marsalis' soul. and the band-aid on his neck is supposedly where satan took it out.
ive got a good one, cheddar cheese nips are made with real kraft cheese, pretty useless eh?
Quote by guitar_freak333
Here's a fact.

100% of UG doesn't know how to use the search bar.

so not true...i've used it on several occasions!
Quote by Dirge Humani
Just Sinister actually. Sinistere would make in an infinitive of some made up verb..."to left"

...and I should've known that, cause I'm in AP spanish and the whole verb thing is alike

i mean...DONT CORRECT ME BIOTCH
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Last edited by crazynickman at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by Alreddyded
lol I got that book for christmas

So did I! Amazing book! So of it is surprisingly complicated...
!BOYCOTT MTV!
triskadectaphobia- fear of the number 13
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
twinkle twinkle little star and the alphabet have the same rhyme

10$ said u just sung both out to see if it was true
who did i know this?
i am god
Quote by Mild Vibe
Wow, this rattlesnake sure does seem to want to give me head, doesn't it?
Quote by fast_&_Loud
twinkle twinkle little star and the alphabet have the same rhyme

10$ said u just sung both out to see if it was true
who did i know this?
i am god

*how....
Shame god can't spell then :p
hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia the fear of the number 666.
U_U
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Ug's Drunken Irishman prevails over existence once again +All UG'S Point to you my drunken irish friend.

Black/Folk Metal
Page 1 of 2