ok so im bout 4 months in now and can play a couple of songs but im like losing it. i used to be able to play the song like last week and now i cant. watswrong with me?i do practice daily.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
dont worry about it some days i cant play for sh!t others i can, im sure youl be able to tomorrow.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
no this has been goin on for a while. i think my left hand is faster than my right and i play normal.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Consistancy comes with practice. You're going to have days were you're off and on when you first begin.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
you will have off days and on days, but also if your fretting hand improves faster than your picking hand then you may unconsciously start playing a little faster according to your fretting hand's abilities and when your picking hand can't quite keep up it'll seem like you're getting worse. if you're having trouble, get out the metronome and spend a little while evening things out.
Quote by madpickin03
take a break

Don't take a break!
I've had those days a lot, but the more you practice, the better you get!
Now, I hardly ever have those because it is burned into my brain!
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Quote by silvertoness11
no this has been goin on for a while. i think my left hand is faster than my right and i play normal.

Just slow down and they'll synchronize!
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
ok ill try and slow up
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Just keep practicing. Skill will come in time, thats what everyone tells me anyway. I don't know when its gonna get here, I've been waiting 15 years.
when my playing is down i practice harder than usual to get back were i was and i find that when ive practiced really hard and got back to were i was ive actually improved from were i was at b4.
Its probably because your new. About 4 years ago whe i started, my left hand could move alot faster than my right, so i would pick wrong and it was a mess. Just practice with a metranome and go slower. If you hit every note right on, then bump it up and up. Your hands will pickup on it and be in tempo with eachother. When people say "thigs take time", playing guitar is one of those things.