I have just got a EVJ, and am looking for a green day sound (old school). I'm looking at getting a Boss os-2 od/dist pedal. Will this work, and where would be the best place to have the volume on the EVJ and the pedal volume if you know what i mean?
Quote by nodyland
I have just got a EVJ, and am looking for a green day sound (old school). I'm looking at getting a Boss os-2 od/dist pedal. Will this work, and where would be the best place to have the volume on the EVJ and the pedal volume if you know what i mean?

VJ volume at full to OD it as much as you can. As for the pedal, just EQ it yourself by what sounds good to your ear. Start with all settings at half way and work from there.

It's annoying that everyone seems to require certain settings for x sound these days. Whatever happened to EQ'ing your amp by ear?
^ new EU health and safety regulations have made it illegal.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
try this

Billie Joe Armstrong (older) of Green Day
Drive:9
Treble:10
Mid:8
Bass:5
Reverb:3
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus