Ok, Im buying either one its all a matter of quality and money. If I get the RR1, Ill get it used because is a new one is 2 grand and I cant put that much down on a guitar. Ill probably buy a new RR3 If i get it. I play through a Line 6 Spider II 150 Watt Half Stack (dont burn me on my equiptment please) Which would you reccomend?
Why not an RR5? Sure it doesn't have the trem, but Floyd Roses are a bitch if you have no experience with them. But out of those two, get the RR1 if you can.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
I like floyd rose more and I like tremlos a lot. Should I just go with the RR3 because I'd have to get the RR1 used.
Getting something used won't be bad. Make sure you can either check out the guitar in real life or see some very good pics if you are buying online.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
If you can get it used and in good condition, go for it.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Or even better get a used RR Pro. They were the equivalent of the RR1 made in the 90s. Made in USA and all that good stuff. A clean example should run you around $1k. Purists say guitars before the Fender buyout sound better but its all personal opinion.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt