Right, having an argument with my friend (if anyone sees some of my past posts, I have lots and lots of arguments, I'm stubborn ).

Anyway, the first two lines of The Deepest Sleep by I Killed The Prom Queen:

I'll take you down to the water's edge,
I'll show you exactly what it's like to feel alive

And we are arguing on the meaning (or if there even is one ). Anyway, what we've come up with so far:

1) Something kinky (not my idea but what the hell)
2) Someone's about to get pwned at the water's edge.
3) They're sissy romantics coming to a pond.

Any other suggestions, or agree with any of these?
R E G G A E
I go for no meaning

People can interpret anything from crap

I write songs randomly and people tell me how much of genious I am with my in-depth metaphors
well it's pretty obvious, one guy is going to start drowning the other guy and right before he dies, he's gonna pull him out and make him "Alive"
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Quote by cokesodanotdrug
well it's pretty obvious, one guy is going to start drowning the other guy and right before he dies, he's gonna pull him out and make him "Alive"

Well, if he pulls him out "right before he dies" then he can't "make him alive" as he was never dead.

Also, this thread is stupid. I agree with GiantRaven.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
It's about making love to a sandwich.

True story.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Bringing someone close to death will make them appreciate the life they have more?

People don't seem to appreciate things that have been given to them freely - education (in Canada at least), life, love, music, etc.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Quote by Smokey Amp
Well, if he pulls him out "right before he dies" then he can't "make him alive" as he was never dead.
He could give him a much better appreciation for life.
Quote by iain4444
Bringing someone close to death will make them appreciate the life they have more?

Hmmm, purely circumstantial. In some cases, people prepared for death have no appreciation for life whatsoever. You have a point, though.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Hmmm, purely circumstantial. In some cases, people prepared for death have no appreciation for life whatsoever. You have a point, though.

Thanks, as do you. There are many possible interpretations for these lines - this was just the first thing that came to me. I suppose if I knew who the band was and read more of the lyrics that could help with it.

A near-death experience would definitely make me appreciate life more, though falling in love worked extremely well too Yea, I feel great... *shrugs* Being happy all the time kicks ass.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour