I dont care if he is a sex offender, how can you not look at this child and feel somehow sorry for him?

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Last edited by fronkpies at Jan 25, 2007,
Dammit, picture must be somehow protected.

EDIT: Pfff I got round those bastards.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Last edited by fronkpies at Jan 25, 2007,
invite that little chap over for tea.. drop some drugs in hes tea and then interigate him to find out where he keeps hes pot of gold
Quote by Mild Vibe
Wow, this rattlesnake sure does seem to want to give me head, doesn't it?
Meh, a7x is freakier than that guy
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Don't make fun of Brian Peppers. He's a handicapped mental patient. If you look in the picture, you can just make out the handle of the wheelchair. He's apparently a sex offender because he groped a nurse. I could be wrong about all that, but that's what I remember.

Maybe it's just me, but it's not that funny. And I might have to call bullshit on this thread.
I suppose some may feel a degree of sympathy when looking at pictures of him as a child, I mean im sure he got a hard time as a kid. But, he's a sex offender therefore am just gonna still call him a b*sta*d.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by RawrDemon
Don't make fun of Brian Peppers. He's a handicapped mental patient. If you look in the picture, you can just make out the handle of the wheelchair. He's apparently a sex offender because he groped a nurse. I could be wrong about all that, but that's what I remember.

Maybe it's just me, but it's not that funny. And I might have to call bullshit on this thread.

hmm...If thats true, I may have to take back my comment above...
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by RawrDemon

Dude read the link i posted to start this thread off, it tells why he's a sex offender.
Quote by RawrDemon

I have no soul

Quote by Offense Report

Offender/Demographics
Brian J Peppers
Nickname: n/a
Date of Birth: 11/01/1968 Age: 38
Race: White Gender: Male
Height: 5'7" Weight: 170 lbs.
Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue
Also Known As:
n/a
Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
n/a

Because there is NO distinguishing feature on him at all.

Stupidness...
Quote by atreyu+a7xfan
Dude read the link i posted to start this thread off, it tells why he's a sex offender.

"Child Female"? Okay, point taken there, but as far as I know, the rest of my points still stand. But it is kinda sick, what with the child molestation or whatever.

@ fronkpies: You're right. That picture does make me feel sorry for the little guy.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I don't buy that you live by him for a second. Brian Peppers has been a ****ing internet celebrity for more than a year, now. It just so happens that you live by him? Yeah right.

Actually i do. i didn't know it until just when i made this thread, but i do. Look at my first link, at the start of the thread. It says he lives in Whitehouse, OH. I live in Perrysburg, OH. The school district he lives in, is in my basketball league, the NLL.

Look at this, this is the school district that he lives in. Perrysburg is on the right. You might have to zoom out a few times.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=H10KpI41dvXN2ZzlzlrJ%2fQ%3d%3d&longitude=%2bj2P0j2nFRmm4A9cmRQa%2fw%3d%3d&name=Anthony%20Wayne%20High%20School&country=US&address=5967%20Finzel%20Rd&city=Whitehouse&state=OH&zipcode=43571&phone=419%2d877%2d0466&spurl=0&&q=Schools&qc=Schools%20%28K%2d12%29
Last edited by atreyu+a7xfan at Jan 25, 2007,
Quote by RawrDemon

This is true.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Look at him, that's exactly why family members shouldn't have sex with each other, you get people who look like that.
You're double-raped. Not only do you live by Brian Peppers, but you live in Ohio.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by .smudged.

I find this GIF mildly disturbing.

On Topic: I've heard alot about Brian Peppers and never saw him until now. Gotta say, the way people were talking about his face I was expecting it to be waaaaaaay worse. I'm a tad disappointed.
Dude, lay off of the guy. I mean yeah, he's a sexual predator, but you have to feel at least some sympathy for the guy.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.