Ok, so after a long time throwing around different ideas, I came up with a master list.
I need thy people of UG to goad me towards a new guitar:

Here are the many options:

Epiphone Limited Edition LP Custom
Fender Deluxe Powerhouse Strat
Epiphone LP Standard
Fender Tornado GT HH
Fender Standard HSS Strat
Fender Cyclone
Fender Mustang
Squier Vinatege Moddified HSS Strat
Squier Jagmaster
Fender Jaguar HH

Yeah.
I play everything from blues to had rock...not that much metal but some.
Grunge/punk. Country/southern rock. Classic rock. Jazz.
Everything...so I need versatality.

Anything is of help, your opinions on any of the aforementioned guitars, your experiences, and your suggestions.

Thanks so much.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
You are going to let a bunch of 13 year olds on the internet make the decision for you?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I would say the HSS Strat.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
I'd like to say: NEVER get a HSS Strat. You'll lose much of the signature Strat-tone, and the stock hummers on them sound paper-thin and will probably not satisfy any of yuor hi-gain needs-
^ you could switch the pickups, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's true, but that doesn't adress the issue of losing the Strat tone, and if you insist on switching pickups, you'd want to switch it for a good one, so it'd not be cheap. Personally if I want a humbucker guitar, I'll buy one that has the humbucker sound, and not one where you have to unsolder, switcharoo and resolder before getting anywhere. Also, a slanted SC in a Strat is a must, and it's the pup I'd get a Strat for, since it alone sounds gorgeous, and even more so when blended with the others. The Strat pup configuration gives it its tone, and swapping any of them for a hummer will bork it up.
^ that's true, and I agree wholeheartedly, but it really depends if FoolOnThePlanet is after the "Strat tone" or not. You obviously are, lol, but he might not be. If he just wants a good, versatile guitar without any preconceptions, a fat strat is one of the best contenders, IMO.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HSS Strat gets my vote.
Havent tried any of the rest of em tho.

I've been eye ballin the Fender Tornado GT HH. Love the red one with the racing stripes. That stripe makes it go fast LOL. Well it looks cool anyway.
I reckon a Telecaster would match your style man, they can handle EVERY genre except maybe Death metal.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
HSS Strat. Strats are very versatile, and can play most genre;s. You'll probably want to change the pickups on the HSS though.
I play a cyclone but I dont have that many different music styles. I don't know why you are getting a new guitar if you have a Strat HSS just get a new versatile humbucker and it should be completely fine like the SD SH-4 JB.
Either the strat or a telecaster, both are the most versatile guitars around probably.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Epiphone LP standard undoubted for me, since you're playing blues to hard rock..

Don't let anyone here decide anything for you/.