Page 1 of 2
Well, today evening I was talking to my mate and he told me that if you mispell "google", a different site goes on, literally 70 popups come up, trojans, viruses, you name it start being pumped into your computer. After that, the computer switches off, and never works again. He has also sent me the link to youtube where they show a video of what exactly happens, and let me tell you, that was well fu.cked. But I really can't tell if that is actually possible, if this were true I am sure they would have either shut down the website a long time ago or google would have bought the domain in order to save face.
I cant post the link because for some reason my Firefox is ****ed and doesn't let me copy paste, but just go to youtube.com serch for "google spelling", its the second video from the top.
-So, is this possible?

EDIT:
the link is
bad google
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Last edited by newbe guitarist at Jan 25, 2007,
You know you can type out web address's too right.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I'm on a mac so I'll try it...

/smugness.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

No fat chicks !
lol, im not attempting to get anyone to try it, its just a plain "discuss" thread on whether such site can actually exist.

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

lmfao...i have such a friggen temptation to do that...
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
im pretty sure that not true, ive mispelled it before when i typing fast and nothing bad happened
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
my idiot brother tried after seeing the youtube video...luckily nothing happened only a couple popups..no spyware or nethin (i scanend comp right afterwards)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will be at peace" -Hendrix
Why are you afraid? What can the world do to you? People can laugh at you, it will do them good-laughter is always a medicine, healthful.
doesnt work buddy. thats why you get a pop-up blocker. thats the difference between smart people and geniuses.
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
i tried it... nothing happened. By the way... the video is supposed to be a joke...

Edit: While i was posting i was the first to say it but after I looked up, I saw four others had already said it.

Sorry for being redundant...
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
The 3rd video says the problem no longer exists.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
i made typos instead of google before, never happened to me.

edit: ^^who has the guts to click that link?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNQeV7THe4E

theres the video and I think it's bs
Quote by Zeppfreak170

No fat chicks !
I tried that... But I run linux! I am invincible!
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
lol that's bs.

i just tried it and my computer's totally f
asdfjlskdjflk;asjf

sdfjadsf
hdsklfjasdlf

x1100000000000000000.DE

asdklfjs95050000000000000XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxx
How many times has it been posted now? I think it's enough.
Quote by Zeppfreak170

No fat chicks !
hahah, i wouldnt mind trying it on our school's computers

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

its the school, goddamit

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Just tried it, it's just some random site. o_O

And FYI, the link in his first post was the link to the video..
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

That was intense.

I'm actually surprised some people had the cojones to actually type it in after that video.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jan 25, 2007,
i tried. i have a mac. nothing happened.

im also dualbooting linux =D
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
nothing happened
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
You guys have to be idiots to believe this is possible. This is exactly the same as Bloody Mary.
Page 1 of 2