TV dinners...

I mean when you make them they are all mushy and gross, always need lots of salt.

Nothing looks as good as it does on the box.

Man I just hate TV Dinners.

Anyone else?

edit: im eating one right now and underneath my potatoes was a french fry.
I love TV Dinners! Don't you EVER talk bad about em again! EVER!!!

[/cheap food elitism]
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
TV Dinners? Are they like microwavable ready-meals?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
TV Dinners? Are they like microwavable ready-meals?

yes, i believe so anyways...

i don't eat them very often, and if i do, i don't eat the ones with chicken... i had a bad experience eating a fried chicken breast from one of those...
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I hate that they never are nearly as good as they look on the box cover, but hell they still taste way better than anything my mom ever cooks.
maybe its just because my mom is a professional baker and her girlfriend/wife is a professional chef...haha

so when i do eat the tv dinners they suck
My dad doesn't cook much and it's just me and him so unfortunately alot of the time I have to eat them...ugh most are nasty.
Quote by x/taluha
maybe its just because my mom is a professional baker and her girlfriend/wife is a professional chef...haha

so when i do eat the tv dinners they suck

did anyone else catch that?

how old are each of them?
yeah my mom is a lesbian big deal got a problem? no there isnt two girlfriend/wife as in there common law married. my mom has a girlfriend named jen they arent married married but they are common law married
I haven't had one in a while, but I remember them being pretty cool as a kid. But back then I don't think I'd ever had a real steak dinner before or anything like that.
Meat is murder, but maybe you should learn how to cook your on meals instead of relying on food that has been sent through processers a thousand times.
Quote by x/taluha
yeah my mom is a lesbian big deal got a problem? no there isnt too girlfriend/wife as in there common law married. my mom has a girlfriend named jen they are married married but they are common law married

It's going to be said. . .

Pics?

I'm not too fond of TV dinners, I'll eat them if I have to though.
Quote by standonealone
Meat is murder, but maybe you should learn how to cook your on meals instead of relying on food that has been sent through processers a thousand times.

im a vegiterian. i never said there was meat in my tv dinner. i said potatoes.
Quote by x/taluha
yeah my mom is a lesbian big deal got a problem? no there isnt two girlfriend/wife as in there common law married. my mom has a girlfriend named jen they arent married married but they are common law married

lol i didn't mean to be offensive i just thought you meant that your mom had another girlfriend that she was cheating on her wife with.
Quote by standonealone

Well aren't you a rebel.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by chocolatguitar
lol i didn't mean to be offensive i just thought you meant that your mom had another girlfriend that she was cheating on her wife with.

oh no no sorryy haha im bad at discribing things
I prefer cooking all my own food. I don't really like tv dinners, they're not tasty, good for you... and I don't have a tv.
Quote by standonealone
Meat is murder

So is the production of wheat, but you self-righteous bastards still eat it.

Quote by Smokey Amp

Wheat is murder!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Smokey Amp

Someone's been reading Maddox
Quote by Tom Martin
Someone's been reading Maddox

Quote by GiantRaven
TV Dinners are ****ing horrible

That stuff tastes like crap

buttsecks?
i you.
Quote by GiantRaven
TV Dinners are ****ing horrible

That stuff tastes like crap

Yeah, but:

Convenience > Taste.

Quote by GiantRaven
Pfft, it's easier to make a sandwich

okay, what's easier, getting meat, cheese, lettuce, mustard and/or mayonaisse/other condiments out of the fridge, getting a plate, getting two slices of bread out of a double bagged bread bag (Ha! double bag, even more complicated!), putting all of it on the bread AFTER first putting the bread on the plate in a neat fashion, putting the other piece of bread on top OR getting a plastic container out of the freezer, tossing it in the microwave and nuking it for a few minutes?
Hey asshole. I AM a Hungry Man.

Seriously, they can be okay. Unless you do it wrong at all, then it turns to mush.
Quote by chocolatguitar
okay, what's easier, getting meat, cheese, lettuce, mustard and/or mayonaisse/other condiments out of the fridge, getting a plate, getting two slices of bread out of a double bagged bread bag (Ha! double bag, even more complicated!), putting all of it on the bread AFTER first putting the bread on the plate in a neat fashion, putting the other piece of bread on top OR getting a plastic container out of the freezer, tossing it in the microwave and nuking it for a few minutes?

First one

I'd probably break the microwave somehow
Quote by GiantRaven
First one

I'd have to agree with you there. Plus whenever I have them, I put them in the oven, because it tastes better. Downside? Takes 35 minutes.

*yawn* Where's my sandwich?
Quote by GiantRaven
First one

i can break microwaves with my face.
Quote by chocolatguitar

It's easier to get your woman to make you a sandwich. After all, that's all they're good for.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Yeah, I'm no big fan of TV dinners...I can't remember the last time I had a TV dinner though. I usually get properly cooked healthy dinners with all food groups and such - enjoy them very much so.

However, I'm sure I could live through eating a TV dinner.