Hello everyone, I'm about to purchase an Epiphone Valve Junior, and most of the music I play involves very good clean tones. I've heard of many people using a Hartke speaker to really enhance the cleans on the Valve Junior, but I can't seem to find anywhere online to purchase one. So what is the best, readily available speaker for clean tones on the Valve Junior?

Thanks in advance, Colin.
eminence black powder. cheaper than celestions, but your cleans will SPARKLE. just like they're supposed to.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I can only find it in 12". Will a 12" speaker fit into a valve junior combo? Or would I be better off getting the head and cheap cab, and then putting the speaker in the cab?
the head and cheap cab is a good method. go down to the hardware store and get some plywood and the fabric store for some tolex and build your own.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Is there a guide of sorts you could direct me to for building my own cab? If I do decide to go the store bought cab route, will buying a cheap cab defeat the purpose of getting a nice speaker, or is a cab just a cab?