One time when i was on the school computors n the forums i noticed that some avatairs and smilies move.

This never happens on my computor for some reason, so could someone please help me out
Emoticons don't move in MS DOS. Sad, but true.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Dire straits
One time when i was on the school computors n the forums i noticed that some avatairs and smilies move.

This never happens on my computor for some reason, so could someone please help me out

What does my avatar look like to you?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Dire straits
A fluffy bunny with it's mouth open

It's mouth should be opening and closing.

Can you watch videos on youtube? This is truly an odd problem your computer has.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by GiantRaven
You can't see the glory of my avatar...

How awful

*cough* my avatar's better *cough*
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by walkinbazooka
*cough* my avatar's better *cough*

Don't. You. Dare.

GiantRaven's avatar ftfw!
Quote by chubbychunks
Don't. You. Dare.

GiantRaven's avatar ftfw!

Pshhh. Whatever.
Quote by shattamakar

well they are .gifs not movies so there's probably something to do with the computers settings.

or maybe internet options. would enabling javascript work? i dont think it would but worth a try fiddling around with settings.
Quote by GiantRaven
Get out...

I'm sorry!!!!!

*sobs and leaves thread*
Quote by shattamakar

Don't worry, you have PC AIDS.

This occurs when a n00b interferes with computers on UG, It's quite common here actually...

There's also a buttsecks viral infection where you always say buttsecks.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?