Is there place where I could replace an arrow key on my laptop? Like... at pc computers or best buy or anything, is there a way to do this?
Just delete your system32 folder and the problem should fix itself.

Seriously, though, you can probably find them at Best Buy or something.

*coughyankeessuckscough*
Haha, oh, don't get me started on the Yankees. pm me if you want to debate. Or make a thread. Whatever. I'm buying a laptop from someone, and they mentioned that the down arrow key is gone cause of her two yearold or something. So I was just curious as to where I could get a replacement.
Quote by NewYorkYankee
Haha, oh, don't get me started on the Yankees. pm me if you want to debate. Or make a thread. Whatever. I'm buying a laptop from someone, and they mentioned that the down arrow key is gone cause of her two yearold or something. So I was just curious as to where I could get a replacement.

Steal one from school or something. I'd assume you'd have a damn hard time buying ONE down arrow key.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Steal one from school or something. I'd assume you'd have a damn hard time buying ONE down arrow key.

I would but this is for a laptop. Computer arrow keys and laptop arrow keys are a bit of a different size.