I noticed that the commercials for safety of kids have been changing as I got older. Like when I was a kid they talked about not eating things you're unfamiliar with or taking rides with strangers, and then when I was a teen they started showing commercials for not drinking and driving and don't do drugs. Has anyone else noticed that safety commercials have changed to match your age?
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
Probably because when you were 4 you weren't drinking and screwing the neighbor girl without a condom.
probably because they do different safety adds on different channels to advertise to differnet age groups
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Maybe it has to do with which channels you watch at the respective ages?
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
when you were younger, you watched cartoons + nickelodeon. they don't advertise drinking and drug abuse on these stations. now you watch other stations, so you're seeing the ones with stuff about drugs and alcohol.

so pretty much what various people above me have said^
Ever notice how they air commercials during shows that happen to be targeted at the same typical demographic?
yeah i guess... arent we like generation x or whatever

anyways

*dont you put it in your mouth dont you put it in your mouth* i forget the rest the little micey..
maybe its because youre watching commercials and the secret shadow governmet knows about it...
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Quote by x/taluha
yeah i guess... arent we like generation x or whatever

anyways

*dont you put it in your mouth dont you put it in your mouth* i forget the rest the little micey..

"you'll lose your tongue, your teeth all fall out."