Page 1 of 2
after emo dies out, what comes next?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101

Ironic.

I'd say... Public sex is legalized. Our society is ****ed.
probably fnp

Quote by wambulance
buttsecks

please let it die...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Emo died after At The Drive-In's "indefinite hiatus."
Wade in the water, child.
Quote by Zuka
Ironic.

I'd say... Public sex is legalized. Our society is ****ed.

i would definately have sex with someone publicly.

Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Emo = Genre of music.

That died in the 80s
i is cool
eh, indie/alternative kids are on the rise, they're just as annoying in my humble opinion
LISTEN TO MONSTER MAGNET
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Emo = Genre of music.

used to be

pop-culture changed that
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101

You shutting the fuck up and shooting yourself.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies

rawr
i is cool
Well, my hope would be with all the great things happening music wise this year (VH reuniting, Rage Against the Machine, rumors of the Police, and the holy trinity that is Rush touring) that kids will get more into them and music will begin to revert back into more 70s-80s music.
Quote by fronkpies

....what did I do
<//////>~
Quote by myself101

....what did I do

Just the whole emo thing, no one cares anymore.
I've seen it several times in my lifetime, there's always a rotation between the "Alt", the Rock genres etc, (currently metalcore and emo etc.) and the "Trendy", your Rap and Dance tunes.

A couple years back, Nu Metal came on the scene. (Before it was days of the Progidy and really mediocre popp-dance rubbish... Oh the ninties...Before that was grunge...) I was part of that one for my silly teenage fad years. Slipknot and Korn, Limp Bizkit... Then it went into a massive trend for Nelly and shit. It sucked. Fast forward to now and the cool "alt" is to be a metalhead, with all the Lamb of God and A7X and Killswitch stuff....

Next, therefore, we'll have another "Trendy" era. I'm betting it's indie crap. I already see the beginning of it, with bands like Razorlight and the View or w/e coming out, with their silly twangy guitars etc....
Emo is a genre of music, which is not dead, and has nothing to do with clothes or hairstyles or attitudes. It is a genre which does not include My Chemical Romance, Panic At The Disco or At The Drive In. Pop culture has not changed emotive hardcore, it's just gotten retards across the nation to believe the tag "emo" applies to pop music today. This is not an opinion, it's based on fact. If you disagree, that's fine, but you're wrong.
Quote by Dobbin87
Emo is a genre of music, which is not dead, and has nothing to do with clothes or hairstyles or attitudes. It is a genre which does not include My Chemical Romance, Panic At The Disco or At The Drive In. Pop culture has not changed emotive hardcore, it's just gotten retards across the nation to believe the tag "emo" applies to pop music today. This is not an opinion, it's based on fact. If you disagree, that's fine, but you're wrong.

God bless you
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by fronkpies

I second this. Theadstarter is a moron. Not for this thread, but the collective pile of crap I've seen him spew forth while on this site.

After emo...Emu?
Quote by fronkpies

because i said "when emo dies out, what comes next?"

yeah that really is a reason to wish death on me
<//////>~
fkn emos... die die fkn die!
... oh shit, did that sound emo?
Bisexual girls (we can dream can't we?)
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by fronkpies

No one cares about you. Your so 2004
Quote by Archaon
I second this. Theadstarter is a moron. Not for this thread, but the collective pile of crap I've seen him spew forth while on this site.

thats your own fault for beleiving me
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
because i said "when emo dies out, what comes next?"

yeah that really is a reason to wish death on me

No, but this is. Threads started by myself101:

"How will the Emos become extinct?"

"Do you like guns?"

"new teenage fad"

"Chavs....?"

"Gay 10 year olds do Crazy Frog!! (funny)"

"Mullets are back!"

EDIT:
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
No one cares about you. Your so 2004

That one hurt.
emo died a long time ago sadly.

*sighs* oh back in the old days of fugazi and sunny day real estate....too bad i was a ****ing zygote back then.

does anyone own a time machine i can borrow?
Quote by Double Basser
Bisexual girls (we can dream can't we?)

I can. Last night I was chased by three of the Hungry Hungry Hippos. The fourth one filmed it.
and dobbin, i REALLY hate to say it, but its sorta dead. i know you dont want it to be, and I FER SURE dont want it to be, but if it isnt dead, then its dying, slowly.

it really pains me to say that too.
Page 1 of 2