Me and my friend have been having an argument over who is a better guitar player. i explained to him that jack johnson can put more feeling into his playing but alexi laiho can shred like no other and is a lot more technical than him. and what pisses me off the most is that he thinks laiho is totally talentless and jack johnson could whoop him any day. please tell me your opinion
..................................... who cares?
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Anybody that can play uber-fast while singing is awesome in my book.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
um laiho could rip the shit outta jack johnson...

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Haha, well you're asking this in the metal forum. I'm not entirely sure, but you might get a slightly biased response.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
No. Versus. Threads.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
laiho any day, especially in a shredding contest. if jack could also shred, he might win because of his emotion
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Well, since they both suck ass, it really is irrelevant.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Laiho.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Dude. Its like comparing a rock to an elephant. Or a battery to a packet of chips. Theres only one thing in common. You can't compare them. Plus, this thread will be closed if you don't delete it first.