Ok so here's the deal, I've been playin for a couple years and am know starting a band. I'd like to get a pedalboard for all my pedals to keep everything together on gigs. I have 5 pedals. BOSS blues driver, BOSS phaser, VOX wah, digitech whammy pedal, and a fuzz box. I'm actually thinking of trading in the fuzz box for an MXR distortion plus. But anyway, I am looking for a board that I can plug the electricity of all my pedals into w/o plugging it into a wall outlet. Much like the one that BOSS makes but all my pedals aren't BOSS. Any suggestions would be great.
first of all, you can't get away with not plugging it into a wall.

second, a piece of plywood, a visual sound one spot, and some velcro works great. more plywood if you gig a lot, maybe some hinges too.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I'd suggest making on yourself. That way you can make it the size for your specifications, and there arents as many limitations. Al you need is a powerbar on the side or soemthing, and it's all set. I made my own, and I love it. Also check out R_H_C_P's pedalboard build. It was quite impressive.

Making your own will save you money, sicne all you need is a peice of plywood, and some velcro. Mine cost me $60CDN to make, and that was just the velcro, since everything else I found in my dad's garage.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by greendayguitar
I'd suggest making on yourself. That way you can make it the size for your specifications, and there arents as many limitations. Al you need is a powerbar on the side or soemthing, and it's all set. I made my own, and I love it. Also check out R_H_C_P's pedalboard build. It was quite impressive.

Making your own will save you money, sicne all you need is a peice of plywood, and some velcro. Mine cost me $60CDN to make, and that was just the velcro, since everything else I found in my dad's garage.

exactly- and you don't even need that much velcro.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
exactly- and you don't even need that much velcro.

Very true. I decided to cover my entire board incase I wanted to move things around, but you can just put some strips where your pedals are going to go, and voila; a nice little pedalboard.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way