Is the Schecter Tempest a nice guitar? The guitar i have now is an American Strat, so its not like i need another extremely good guitar. I really like the design on this one and everything, but i need to know if its a good guitar. Im planning to get the White one and taking off all the hardware and replacing it with Gold parts with some Gibson Burstbuckers for the pickups.
if u switch the pickups u will be fine because thats the one reason that guitar sucks otherwise its personal preference like i dont like the painted neck i find u get a lot of drag from it. the body is fairly nice the shape is just weird but otherwise its good but i would look at differnet pups like dimarzios instead of the burstbuckers
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
oh yeah those seemed to be some pretty good pickups. I personally like the painted neck and they weird shaped body. Im probably going to use this guitar for a diffrent tuning like Db, Ab, Db, Gb, Bb, Eb.
yea the necks some like it painted but i just like plain maple and the body i like just like its weird lol my friend has it but he sucks lol so it sounds like shit when he plays it but i like it but um wat kind of music do u play ?
and shecters make kickass guitars i love mine its amazing i just dont like the pups the passive emgs suck thats y im gettin dimarzios which are the best
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah