After a while my eyes and ears stopped working, possibly because of some sort of self-defence.

Here's another one, brough from our good friends in finland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv39ZnjtG3Y
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Any australian rapper/hip hop artist who has video ho's in their clips....it doesn't work!
yo.

I BELIEVE
the '80s
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
Some random Indian music video from the 90s.

Post your favorite funny/crappy/weird music videos.

Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot (another Indian music video). This is a song from a really good movie called Dil Chahta Hai.

Koi Kahe

I lol'd. Goddamn indians with their punjabi-techo mixes and crazy its-so-colourful-I'm-scared videos.
Quote by musicianamedave

Post your favorite funny/crappy/weird music videos.

Why are we so negative today, how about we post GOOD music videos?
i is cool
start me up by the rolling stones
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Any Quebec French Rap. It's like death metal. French verses that exagerate "pimping, them being rich and the like." Then the english with heavy accents comes in for the melodic chorus. The videos are worse.
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
Any Quebec French Rap. It's like death metal. French verses that exagerate "pimping, them being rich and the like." Then the english with heavy accents comes in for the melodic chorus. The videos are worse.

You dissed Death Metal...

Anyway there is this bad clip i want to see, its from the 80s i think, it has people doing this circle formation with there arms on certain beats and i think there is a leprechaun in it, does someone know which song this is?