Alright so ive been looking at getting either a Dunlop DC Power Brick or a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+ Power Supply.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-DCBrick-MultiPower-Supply?sku=151091
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Voodoo-Lab-Pedal-Power-2-Power-Supply?sku=153509
Ive searched UG and havent found a thread comparing the two and their pros and cons. Im interested in knowing which is best for the pedal board im building.

Next Question:
I recently have aquired(some are still being shipped) soem new pedals(my sig is outdated). Heres the list:
Boss hm-2
Boss mt-2
Boss dd-6
Morley Mark Tremonti wah
Dunlop Roto-vibe
Planet Waves Pedal tuner

So should i get a noise reducer/suppresior? and if so which one?
#64 in the Alter Bridge rocks club!

LTD MH-400
Line 6 Uber Metal
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Valveking 112
As for the power supplies, the Boss looks better to me. It has 9v and 18v outputs, and it's a lot cheaper. Plus, all the reviews are good.
The pedal power 2 is kind of a standard, it might not have an 18v output but all of its outputs are isolated, avoiding any potention positve/negative ground or ground loop issues that may arise otherwise.
what do you mean kind of a standard?
#64 in the Alter Bridge rocks club!

LTD MH-400
Line 6 Uber Metal
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Valveking 112
the power brick, no doubt.

and you don't really need a noise suppressor. i find my amp is noisier than my pedals.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I see a lot of people reccomend the ISP Decimator for Noise Gates, but I have to say I LOVE my MXR Smart Gate. I just kick it on and it does exactly what it's supposed to do, with no noticeable tone suck at all.
My current rig:
Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85

Ovation CC48

Peavey 6505 Plus half stack

MXR KFK 10 band EQ
MXR Super Comp
MXR Smart Gate
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
VS Jeckyll and Hyde OD
EHx Holy Grail
EHx Stereo Memory Man
Get a 1-Spot power adapter + daisy chain, it can power 20 pedals and it costs a third of the DC brick.
As far as noise reduction, ISP Decimator is the way to go. I have one and it's PERFECT in every way possible. It does its job and nothing else.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator