Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I've known someone, forget their name.

I teased her once, now I feel like a dickhead.

You've know one of the 45 of them in the world?

Edit: I'll bet you 50$ that it doesn't get archived.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
I've known someone, forget their name.

I teased her once, now I feel like a dickhead.

How old was she? in mind and in body. I've never met anybody who has it but it must be awful. Like from Sealab 2021 - "nature's cruelest joke"
i saw a thing about them on TLC a while ago. really interesting stuff. poor guys though....
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
Wait, wait..sorry....I don't know really. I remember when she was about 12-15 she had heaps of grey hairs. I didn't read into the article sorry.

I just google imaged, and there is no way an 7 year old (me) would tease someone like that....sorry guys.
yo.

I BELIEVE
progeria is a pretty rare disease i highly doubt anyone here has it... ive seen documentarys about peeps who do on discovery channel and stuff; anybody seen that one dood whose a drummer... pretty sweet
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
anybody seen that one dood whose a drummer... pretty sweet

Yeah, he was Spinal Tap's 13th drummer. He died at the ripe old age of eleventeen.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by altronataku

*cricket chirp*

It wasn't a joke, I just wanted to make sure UGer's didn't think I teased someone like yesterday for example.....being young and stupid is a good excuse.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
It wasn't a joke, I just wanted to make sure UGer's didn't think I teased someone like yesterday for example.....being young and stupid is a good excuse.

...There's no way you're 7 years old.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
^I think he/she means they were 7 years old at the time.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Wikipedia
Unlike most other poops (such as poop, poopoo or crap), constapation is not caused by defective poop+.
I didn't have a signature until now.
I remember reading about this in a book when I was 9, along with spontaneous combustion and people bleeding from the eyes.

Why they stocked this book in an elementary school library I don't know, but the aging thing still creeps me out a bit. Didn't the Mrs. Doubtfire guy make a movie about it?
Dickless.
My biology class presented some genetic diseases on Powerpoint like progeria. I did mine on prophyria. I feel sorry for them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophyria
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

Oh...oops... I just got it...Don't I feel like a dumbass now?
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by kaktusnpoop
This d00d Jack had it

...yes or was his name robin w....
If I had progeria I would be so angry, I don't know how they can handle it. Everybody else's problems seem so stupid "I cant get a girfriend", "My car is crappy", "My mum's a slut" ...you wouldn't even remember being a teenager
Yeah, Robin Williams played one of those dudes...and there was Big with Tom Hanks where he played someone...just really big.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!