just beat it for the second time lol. awesome game. anyone played the expansion?
Haven't played the expansion but that game is sweet. And it's fun to go around in god mode and with a chainsaw.
Quote by kauff
i could take a few hundered...my mom does daycare so i know how to take of them....ill just tell them the truth about santa, the easterbunny, and that their parents are dead
Played the game, it got boring, stopped. Pretty graphics, to be sure, but I didn't enjoy it.
never played it, but i will never stop playing the classic doom games
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
I was not really impressed. It's a great shooter, don't get me wrong, but it gets more credit than it diserves.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Amazing game. I dont play it anymore because my pc is not for gaming (it sucks) and i dont play xbox anymore because it began to f up (wouldnt read disc) AND i decided i have better things to spend my money on than games. But yea i was obsessed with it. Even though i dont play the games, i still play the theme song on the ol guitar every once in a while
^ OMG it must be pretty badass playing those 6 chords in drop D.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I got to the ending where you go to hell, i killed that guy, and came back up. I don't know if this is before or after i killed sgt. kelly. But anyways i accidently reformatted the hard drive the save files were on, so I'm not ready to start over yet.

Quote by Cynoxx
I was not really impressed. It's a great shooter, don't get me wrong, but it gets more credit than it diserves.

This is one of the first games that used the next gen. gfx style. This and Quake 4.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
That game sucks, and the expansion ripped off Half Life.

Half life will never live up to the Doom series. The Doom engine is way better. Only good half life game is counter strike series.
Doom 3 was awesome, anyone else download the e3 alpha in 2003?

However, F.E.A.R. was better.
It's a good game for the first few plays, but it definitely gets boring. The last level is crazy though.
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17.

what a queerbait

Founder of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club."

PM me to join
I was a big fan of 1 and 2, but I didn't really like the third one. I played it for a while, but couldn't get into it.