Page 1 of 2
I have acne, and it's annoying the shit outta me. I know the epitome of teenagers, is acne. I dont want it, girls are shallow, and they care about littlele shit like this. So, any tips?
Wash your face, with water, every day.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by BlInK_BoI_182
jizz works wonders.

You're the only one who actually puts your own sperm on your face.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Wash your face, with water, every day.

That doesn't work for most people with acne problems, it's usually not about pure hygiene.

Get some medication prescribed from your doctor, usually works within a few weeks.
Dickless.
Actually, your docter can prescribe a creme that really helps. They have different doses and strengths. I've been using the creme and I haven't had a pimple in years.
My Rig:
PRS SE custom
cube 60
Dual Rectifier Roadster (2X12 combo)
DR strings
EHX Multiplexer
Go to the doctor and ask for prescription meds for it. I got some stuff you can put on a pimple and it'll be gone within a day or two. I've never had very bad acne luckily, but this stuff still works wonders.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
And my friend Robert is in desperate need as well. His face is orribly disfigured because of it. (You can show yourself)
go to the pharmacy, buy some anti-acne crap, use that, and wait until you arent a teenager any more
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
You're the only one who actually puts your own sperm on your face.

I dont put it there...
To the Threadstarter: Get ProActive. It works.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Quote by Dragatear
Is this accutane stuff off-the-shelf?

haha most definately not

you have to go to a dermatologist and get it prescribed for 6 months and take mandatory blood tests all the time
Quote by LEPIV
To the Threadstarter: Get ProActive. It works.

I used ProActive religiously for more than 6 months, it just keeps it from getting worse, it doesn't get any better...but I'm getting a prescription from the doctor soon.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I never had serious acne but every once and a while I'll get one pimple, but most of the times its not those small white ones, its those hard, red and painful ones that take like a month to disappear.
Okay fine I'll get serious. This is what I do every 12hours (morning and night)
1) Rub your face down with rubbing alcohol (with a cotton ball; dries the acne up).
2) Go to your nearest grocerie story and get clearasil or something simple like that (simple acne cream that you rub on pimpils.
3) Rub that on your whole face you don't have to do individual pimpils..
4) Do that day and night and your set.
5) You can't only rub the cream and not do alcohol because then your rubbing it on a dirty face.
And when you have the big red ones, take a small needle to them. You need to get the puss out. (I know its sick)

EDIT: LOL WEIRD
As I'm talking about this, my mom walks in and told me she picked up some clearisil for me lmfao!!
Quote by XAkitAX
Okay fine I'll get serious. This is what I do every 12hours (morning and night)
1) Rub your face down with rubbing alcohol (with a cotton ball; dries the acne up).
2) Go to your nearest grocerie story and get clearasil or something simple like that (simple acne cream that you rub on pimpils.
3) Rub that on your whole face you don't have to do individual pimpils..
4) Do that day and night and your set.
5) You can't only rub the cream and not do alcohol because then your rubbing it on a dirty face.
And when you have the big red ones, take a small needle to them. You need to get the puss out. (I know its sick)

EDIT: LOL WEIRD
As I'm talking about this, my mom walks in and told me she picked up some clearisil for me lmfao!!

About the needle thing, make sure it's sterile, or else you'll have alot more to worry about than acne.

And acutane really isn't worth it, I tried it, and you know how bad it is when you get chapped lips? Imagine that all over your entire face.
Dickless.
Take a hot compress and press it down on the acne infested area. Wait. Problem solved.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by Ranxston
I never had serious acne but every once and a while I'll get one pimple, but most of the times its not those small white ones, its those hard, red and painful ones that take like a month to disappear.

You need to take a needle to it, pop it, squeeze the puss out, rub with alcohol, and acne meds.
Ok, thanks a bunch akit. I will try everything except the small needle. Because I dont have any needles because I dont do drugs.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
About the needle thing, make sure it's sterile, or else you'll have alot more to worry about than acne.

And acutane really isn't worth it, I tried it, and you know how bad it is when you get chapped lips? Imagine that all over your entire face.

Agreed.

Quote by Dragatear
Ok, thanks a bunch akit. I will try everything except the small needle. Because I dont have any needles because I dont do drugs.

Safety pins work...
you should rub one out everyday ,(just joking) because then it'll have the overall effect of getting rid of excess testosterone(just joking).
But no really, Excess testosterone actually turns into estrogen (true fact) if you have too much of it. Also, some foods, preferably fatty, oily, and artificially flavored foods promote the production of this excess estrogen. Some people are also more prone to having it; for example your genes will determine what percentage of your excess testosterone turns into estrogen and promotes acne. To lessen this you want to be extra careful from extra fatty foods and wash your face and moisturize it everyday to make sure you get rid of what you already have. DO NOT POP ACNE PIMPLES OR ZIT; this also destroys blood vessels in the face as well makes extremely prone to infection. You should also have some sort of stress reliever. Stress is prone to increasing estrogen levels too. the reason this is true, is because it is an instinctual form of survival: i.e. stress level goes up= fat storage levels go up because of increase in estrogen and other fatty enzymes. This means your body will consume more and distribute it all over the body for use. And if you don't use it, where do u think it goes. Your FACE !!!
best of luck
I took acutane, and its prescription. You have to read a pamphlet about all these risks first.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
My mom wants to take me for a facial. Yes, my mom.
No, it's not just for girls. Guys have manicures. Those guitarists....
Quote by Teh_Guitarer
any of you guys ever gone for facials... or is that only for girls?:S

I've heard the masks things do actually work if you use them often, but I've only done it like 3 times.
Dickless.
Page 1 of 2