I am selling my left handed Epi Les Paul, its 2 years old and in good condition. Its a used guitar so there are some minor wear and tears on it, but the tone is still great. I am selling it with a hardshell case, and I'll even throw in a pack of Gibson Humbucker Strings. Its got a Sunburst finish. Make me an offer or ask how much I want for it, I'll include shipping in the price.

Quote by Doolittle
Do it for Hedwig!
Last edited by twittch at Jan 25, 2007,
expecting to sell it here is like expecting marilyn manson to come with you to church.
try ebay
Metal>Rap

^that my friend is the greater than symbol
Would you ship to Southern Ontario Canada? Im right near Detroit. Could you check shipping costs to postal code N9V 3Z3. Im very interested. I have an Epi Les Paul-100 and I want to upgrade.

Thanks
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out
Epiphone is owned by Gibson. The Gibson Les Paul is much more expensive than any Epiphone (there are several different Epiphone Les Pauls). Except the Epiphone Elite Les Paul which is similar to the cheapest Gibson.

Gibson has generally better quality, pickups, and it is a well known name.
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out
Yes, I knew Gibson owned Epiphone, I just was curious as wether there is a signifigant difference between the two other than the price / name?

So If I bought an Epiphone Les Paul, such as yours, and placed some EMGs on it, the difference between the Gibson w/EMGs and the Epiphone w/EMGs would just be the price / name?
no gibs will generally be of a better build quality unless you get a particularly sweet epi and a particularly poor gibbo
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.