i wanna get a new acoustic i was thinking either the taylor bigbaby or 110 do any of ya have any recomendations?or have either or those an can tell me about them?
I almost got the Taylor 110 with Big Baby, but settled on my Martin DM. I've played that Taylor a lot and I would suggest it as far as sound. I don't know how it would be after extended use, however.
Shine on diamond eyes.
The first Taylor series actually worth buying in IMO is the 200 series. I would look at Alvarez, Seagull, and Takamine in that price range.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
yea, as a taylor owner.. thetaylor guitars are really good after the 200 or 300 series. Try a breedlove or Alvarez for that price
Neither, Taylors are like hookers, you have to spend alot of money unless you want the clap.

I wouldn't buy a Taylor lower than the 400 Series. And I definitely wouldn't buy that Martin, the back and sides are laminate.

I'd look into Alvarez, or maybe Breedlove, I'm not that fond of Breedlove's Atlas series, but i hear good things.
Gear:

Fender Mexi Fat Strat
2005 Taylor 614ce

Fender MIM J-Bass Fretless
Quote by FenderKid87
I wouldn't buy a Taylor lower than the 400 Series.

hmm.

I'd have to disagree with you there chap - my Taylor 214E is the beesknees. I've played low and high end Taylors but always come home to this baby of mine.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
Quote by FenderKid87
Neither, Taylors are like hookers, you have to spend alot of money unless you want the clap.

I wouldn't buy a Taylor lower than the 400 Series. And I definitely wouldn't buy that Martin, the back and sides are laminate.

I'd look into Alvarez, or maybe Breedlove, I'm not that fond of Breedlove's Atlas series, but i hear good things.

Hahaha. Thats a nice way of putting it.
You can apply that to low end Martins as well.
They both make fantastic, but really expensive guitars. But at the lower price points all you pay for is the brand name. Not really the guitar its self.
You can get waaaay better guitars for the same price as the low end Taylors. Check out Alvarez
Don't get the Big baby. It's poorly built.

If the 100 searies has bindings on there guitar then go ahead and get it if that is what you want. If it doesn't have bindings then strear clear. Takamine makes some nice affordable guitars that have a similar sound to taylor. You might wan to look into them as well. You tend to get more bang for your buck with takamine.
Not taking any online orders.