Alright this girl wants to do me, i still got my v-card, but shes like butt ugly should i do it, no strings attached at all what do you guys think
whats a v-card?
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
do you want to knock boots with her? if you really want to then go for it. but if she really is that ulgy and you dont want to. then you dont have to do it papa bear
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
As long as your friends don't find out, go for it. But they will always find out. I think it's stupid to have sex with a girl that you're not attracted to just to lose your virginity. Unless you're like 25, it's not that huge a deal.
Quote by nz_matt
whats a v-card?

virgin
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
get it over with man. i dont want to ruin anything but no matter who u stick, its not gonna be a magical experience your first time
Have some standards dude. Dont think of virginity as being a bad thing. There are plenty of others who are still virgins at your age.
It's better to lose it at twenty-five to someone you love than in your teens to some random slut.
You'll regret it - you should lose your virginity with someone you care about, or else it will not be a good experience
its like that commercial with the guy from the evil dead, about experience, you have it or you dont, and you need to get some so do what you think is best.
how ugly are we talking about? average looking, ugly or....fugly *shudders*
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
butter face?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Butterface= Everything good BUT HER Face......If she's a butter face then just get drunk and go for it bro
Quote by myself101
butter face?

Its when you start drinking and everything starts looking good on her butter face
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
If you really want to do it, brown bag it.
Seriously, I advise against it though. You'll regret it later.
put a bag on her face

and just say you're kinky
<//////>~
i probably would but whatever. if you want her you want her, if you don't ya don't. but just incase you don't then you might want to keep her as a big-sister type kinda friend. this will instantly make all of her friends like you and your almost bound to find the right one. so yea, don't just cut her off or tell her shes too ugly or anything. thats mean. whatever you do be nice
Pics For God Sake!!!!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
dont worry about it lad, heck im forty-three and never had sex! My son has though, says its great!
Hide the face, fuc.k the base
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
Doggy style is your friend here
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Wow, no-one has mentionned 'buttsecks'. At least UG is making progress.
Back on topic: follow your heart!
/lameness
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm