so, if your an oc fan like myself, you have probably heard about it being canceled, does anything know why, or have any information about that?

on another note, i've heard you shouldn't play video games on a plasma TV, anyone have any info about that? thanks.
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
Question 1: Probably because even most fans of the OC have been getting sick of the show...it just went on too long man.

Question 2: I have no idea.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
youre not supposed to play games with meters that stay up on plasma screens, they can burn into the screen.
rachel bilson is hot

way hotter than the dead one
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i play games with meters on my plasma all the time. your just not suppose to pause it for long amounts of time.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by myself101
rachel bilson is hot

way hotter than the dead one

mischa burton???...
Quote by x/taluha
mischa burton???...

yeah...shes the dead one
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by x/taluha
mischa burton???...

Yes. Mischa Barton is uggos, period.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
note: do not get a plasma
<//////>~
LCDS kick ass, i dont think images get burned into them. Great picture. Im getting a lcd not a plasma.
Quote by jasonsol
LCDS kick ass, i dont think images get burned into them. Great picture. Im getting a lcd not a plasma.

+1 lcd ftw
another note: LCD over plasma\
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Jan 26, 2007,
personally, i'm glad mischa is gone, she was the worst character.
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
^ I'm glad the OC's gone. I'm tired of girls i hang out with come up to me and talk to me about the OC.
My Gear :

Guitar:
Squier '51 (Dimarzio PAF Pro) (10-52s)
Roland Cube 15
Behringer X-V-Amp
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DS-1 (modded)

Bass:
Yamaha RBX270 (55-110s)
Behringer BXL900
EHX Bass Balls Pedal
EHX Big Muff Pi Pedal
yeah plasmas burn into the screen if the image is the same for too long. Projecters are the best cos they r like 3 metres wide
Yamaha RBX 774
Fender Squire P-Bass
Zoom B2
Squire amp (i need a new one)
I watched the first two episodes of The OC when it was still a drama and I didn't really like it, but I thought it was OK.

Its started to get annoying when it turned into a Teen-Comedy-Drama.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*