Well i watched this movie a couple of months ago and cant remember the name...

Does anybody know a website where i can search every single horror movie out there? if not, here's some details. ( I know there has to be a word that starts with an S in the title of the movie)

It's a movie where this crew of astronauts go into outter space to find this spectacular ship, and it turns out to be close to, if not, Hell. They see video clips of previous people being on the ship and the pressure was making them vomit out their internal organs... and there is this giant sphere that controls the ship ( the thing that can take you into a paralel universe) and the guy steps into it and its a black hole. and then there's this other part where this guy steps out of the ship (because he wants to die) and then without a suit steps out and the pressure of outer space nearly crushes him and his veins and arteries are popping out and he's bleeding from his eyes, ears, nose, mouth, everything. and the smart doctor gets his eyes ripped out and then his whole body catches on fire..... and there's this button that blows the ship up into parts and some black guy presses it and he runs to the ship so he dont die and so yea...and on their way there i think they stay in some sort of cryotubes... so can anybody help?
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Quote by kaktusnpoop
Event Horizon

Thank you so much dude its been bugging me to no end!
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by AngelOfSorrow
Thank you so much dude its been bugging me to no end!

no problem man
sounds like a trashy sci-fi/horror
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101

Dude i seen this movie when i was like 10. im 13 now. its hunats me so bad. reminds me of the excorsist... my mom made me watch that when i was 7 man
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by myself101

Yeah he explained it really weird, but it is a really good movie.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
How about this one. It starts off with some dude robing a bank, then hes going on this big quest to get the girl he liked back in like high school. He ends up killing a bunch of people who are after him because he accidently seen a murder. The "bad" guys put the girl in his appartment bathroom (he ends up seeing her while pissing and pissed on her lol)and tried to frame him by hiding a gun in the room to. So blah blah blah in the end he finally gets the chick but kicks her out cuz she had sex with his best friend in high school. O and also at one point he went to play russian roulet with a revolver on a guy and accidently killed him, i had to mention that cuz it was rather funny.

I know it isnt the best description but it was a very odd movie and hard to follow. I seen it around Jan. 8th or sumthin on TNT and never got the name of it
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Metal-X
Yeah he explained it really weird, but it is a really good movie.

lol all i got from that was a bunch of gore in space
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
lol all i got from that was a bunch of gore in space

There is gore in the movie, but it is done very well and not just thrown in there for thills.

This movie is rather difficult to explain. It's something that you really should watch though.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by AngelOfSorrow
Dude i seen this movie when i was like 10. im 13 now. its hunats me so bad. reminds me of the excorsist... my mom made me watch that when i was 7 man

What's scary about the exorcist? The movie was more of a joke to me, now Haunting, that movie scares the shhit out of a six year old.
Quote by Metal-X
There is gore in the movie, but it is done very well and not just thrown in there for thills.

This movie is rather difficult to explain. It's something that you really should watch though.

Definatly
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by Metal-X

cool, ill probably see it sometime
<//////>~
It's not exactly "trippy", per se, but I'd put it with Fear and Loathing and Being John Malkovich in the "wtf" category.
I remember watching Alien when I was about 5. Now that will leave scars on you.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Oh god i just watched the part on YouTube where they're puking out their organs! That's sick, yet Metal at the same time!
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
can i assume no one knows my movie?
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

^ yep.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by davidson22

name some of the actors, i have an idea, but if you mention some of the actors it might reassure me
Quote by davidson22

I can't place it, not even a little bit of it
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by AngelOfSorrow
Oh god i just watched the part on YouTube where they're puking out their organs! That's sick, yet Metal at the same time!

send a link!

O and i dont know any of the actors, none looked familiar... damnit it was a good movie
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by davidson22
send a link!

O and i dont know any of the actors, none looked familiar... damnit it was a good movie

was it recent or old?
it seemed fairly recent. made after 2000 forsure
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by davidson22
send a link!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o0SYJh7X-3I

It's kinda short and its starts around 1:46
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Z6-rYyVbg
Check this out (its from the movie, but edited.) I thought it was pretty damn funny
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by davidson22
it seemed fairly recent. made after 2000 forsure

dude i have no clue

I originally thought it was True Romance, but I dont remember a pissing scene
^ yeah you definatly would remember that... it was halarious. And true romance sounds like more of a chick flick... this movie was more on the action side of things
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by davidson22
^ yeah you definatly would remember that... it was halarious. And true romance sounds like more of a chick flick... this movie was more on the action side of things

hmm ill keep thinking, but i highly doubt ill think of it