is it just me or did stairway to heaven by led zeppelin copy this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNUPc7wODrQ
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
Jimmy must have gotten the idea for Stairway To Heaven From this song. Kinda cool.
Xbox 360 Gamertag - TheTacoDoctor
Just send a message saying your from UG.
CoD4 anyone?
delete this thread.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
it was some other band Led Zep toured with before recording stairway to heaven, it wasn't this song although this sound similar, I can't remember what song it was but stairway to heaven was completely ripped off.
Quote by flamencogod
it was some other band Led Zep toured with before recording stairway to heaven, it wasn't this song although this sound similar, I can't remember what song it was but stairway to heaven was completely ripped off.

Yeah, and most people will disagree with you cos they cant stand to hear anything against the most overrated song in history.
everyone could of thought of those chords, they're pretty common, it,s a shortened Am in the begining, stairway is thought to hace been stolen from another guitarist. his name has slipped my mind, but he made the song Taurus
Quote by jimmypage1904
everyone could of thought of those chords, they're pretty common, it,s a shortened Am in the begining, stairway is thought to hace been stolen from another guitarist. his name has slipped my mind, but he made the song Taurus

Randy California of the band Spirit.
Does it matter really?
Keepa Cooli Baby at the shrine

PM HeartBreaker To Join Zeppelinism

Steey Dan Founding father

Bodhisattva wont you take me by the Hand?

Pm Caseguitar To Join the Steely Dan Club

Fender Armada #2 member Pm Arlabester to join