Ingredients:
Beef, Chicken, Water, Salt, Soy Protein, Spice, Dextrose, Glucono Delta Lactone, Milk Ingredients, Sugar, Wheat Flower, Smoke Flavour, Sodium, Erythobate, Dehydrated Red Peppers, Autolyzed Yeast, Sodium Nitrate, Garlic Powder.

I have no clue what some of those things are in there either, like Glucono Delta Lactone. What the hell is that? But can you guess what this product is?

Happy guessing!
Injera bo wot.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
spam?????
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Epi SG G310
Fender Stratocaster
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Distortion
Eleca Acoustic
Rogue Wah
Glucono delta-lactone (GDL) is a naturally-occurring food additive used as a sequestrant, an acidifier, or a curing, pickling, or leavening agent. It is a cyclic ester of D-gluconic acid with chemical formula C6H10O6 and CAS number 90-80-2. Pure GDL is a white odorless crystalline powder.

Glucono-delta-lactone, upon addition to water readily forms an equilibrium mixture of the lactone GDL and gluconic acid.

GDL is commonly found in honey, fruit juices, and wine. Being acidic, it adds a tangy taste to foods, though it has roughly a third of the sourness of citric acid. It is metabolized to glucose; one gram of GDL is equivalent to one gram of sugar.

Merck 13, 4469 Beil. 18, V, 5, 11
vienna sausage?
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
hot dog?
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
its gotta be a slim jim
Quote by wmzbomgzors
oh I wanna **** that ******* ***** ** ***** so hard that she ****** ***** in my ****** ***.

Quote by Slinov
unfortunatley it makes your breath smell like an italian just took a sh*t in your mouth
It doesn't have corn syrup, so I'd be surprised if it was fast food.
Away Message: I fell out of my chair, this may take awhile.
its a Hot Rod man, there like slim jims, but better
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████