this is a song originally intended for my previous 3 guitar band, so some things look a little unnessecary. it feels like it ends too quickly so ill probably add on to it, but id like to see what people think first... C4C for anyone who wants it
Attachments:
000x.zip
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
melodic metal.. very sweet... keep on rockin..
yup seems a bit rushed..
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
the accoustic bit is really good. The solo needs a little more air, like longer pauses between the fast bits, but besides that, it's really good.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
I think this is the first song i've heard from you, and I really dug it! Nice melodies and a very cool solo (especially the harmonized bits), the rythm that goes underneath it is really good too. Work on it some more and you'll have yourself a perfect song!

grtz
nice work bro!

The first acoustic thing doesn't really add much to the piece. If the song jsut started out with that first distortion riff i think i would like it a lot more. other than that good work and flow!
Yea, like others i really liked the acoustic part, the solo was pretty good too. But everything before the acoustic wasn't really worth listening to. I'd trash the begining and just make the song an instrumental solo thing.
This is overall a great piece. Some of it is amazing! The acoustic part is by far my favorite! Some of the notes in the solo seemed a bit wrong however, but it still sounded nice. And for the solo guitar, i would have turned the volume down quite a bit, just so you can hear the acoustic well.
Great job. Thanks for the crit on my piece!