Is it just me or is the tremelo-bar missing?
You get the tremmelo included when you buy a new one in a normal store... on these images it's gone...
I always thought that guitar is fugly.... Better said, that paint job. It just bleeds tacky.

Anyway, at least it's got an L-500, not a Dimebucker. But it's still got a licensed floyd. You could get better for the price.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
ok i was kinda starting to go off it to be honest i need a second guitar for giging though ive got a jackson rr3 at the moment which is great. If you could help me with any other suggestions for another guitar it would be great (i play mostly metal pantera sepultura metallica lamb of god stuff along those lines)
That is sweet. The paint job is a not my style. But I really like it. Go for it.
Xbox 360 Gamertag - TheTacoDoctor
Just send a message saying your from UG.
CoD4 anyone?
Slow up.

One of the knobs isnt a traction knob. Its not right, and i dotn think that they disclaim it. Makes me question what else isnt right.
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
Just letting you know that is the worst place i have ever seen a strap button go.
Quote by Nocomment
Just letting you know that is the worst place i have ever seen a strap button go.

.... Youve never played a v guitar have you?

Their right where they should be, one behind the body near the neck, the other at the top wing. It actually holds the strap and guitar nicely.
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
Quote by Swift_Death
Slow up.

One of the knobs isnt a traction knob. Its not right, and i dotn think that they disclaim it. Makes me question what else isnt right.

just to let you know that the traction Knobs are only on the tone they dont put one on the volume it shows them without on the dean website