Page 1 of 4
Autographs, picks.. photo's with famous peoples.

Post 'em up.

So far I've gotten Gerard Way's and MC Lars' autographs and Stuart Richardson's (Lostprophets) bass pick.

For some reason though, my scanner broke halfway through MC Lars' autograph, so.. I can only put up Stuart Richardson's pick.

I'll get the others up when I can.

Go on, amaze each other.
A handshake from Axl Rose? If that counts.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
The Hive's pick, moonspells' lead guitarist's autograph and that's about it for me, my bro has some others.
Also handshake form Ramstiens lead singer.
Matt Bellamy Silver Manson....

Just kidding.

I'd say mainly autographs, picks, drum sticks, ect.

I nearly got Dallas Greens (alexisonfire) Guitar in Newcastle when he handed it out to someone, shamefully I didn't get it.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Pussy!

Someone had to say it...

Wolfmother vocalist/guitarist Andrew Stockdale handed me the setlist right after Wolfie got done playing... I thought that was pretty cool. I also got the customary Fillmore poster after the show.

Also, I got one of KG's guitar picks during a Tenacious D concert.
i have cliff burtons body in my closet
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
i have cliff burtons body in my closet

i gotta admit i lol'd but man.. that was a total ass hole move
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
Quote by AliceInChainz
i gotta admit i lol'd but man.. that was a total ass hole move

dont get me wrong. i love cliff. best metallica albums came from cliff's era. but and justice for all kicks arse too
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Autographed Blue vinyl LP of Joe Satrian's Not Of this Earth

Autographed Eclipse album from Yngwie and his band during Eclipse tour

Heaps of other shit
Fender Stratocaster x 2
Ibanez JS1000BTB
Zakk Wylde Les Paul
Epiphone Flying V
'Texas' Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore Jazz
Fender strat copies x 3
Aria Pro II
Classical guitars x 2
Aria steel string acoustic

Marshall, Crate, Fender amps
Autographed posters from Brigade and Ariel-X, clip-on tie autographed by Jerry Only (Misfits), met Ariel-X, Brigade and The Misfits (duh!), met Aidy from Strawberry Shortblade in the mirror this morning, too.
Quote by JamMan*
Autographs, picks.. photo's with famous peoples.

Post 'em up.

So far I've gotten Gerard Way's and MC Lars' autographs and Stuart Richardson's (Lostprophets) bass pick.

For some reason though, my scanner broke halfway through MC Lars' autograph, so.. I can only put up Stuart Richardson's pick.

I'll get the others up when I can.

Go on, amaze each other.

haha , i was at that concert

i sent some 14 year old douche who was running around hitting everyone flying if that counts?
Quote by *Juno*
haha , i was at that concert

i sent some 14 year old douche who was running around hitting everyone flying if that counts?

Cool!

Wherabouts were you?

Front row centre for me mate.
OMG when i was at a Buddy Guy concert couple of months bake he threw out his fuken pick and i caught it!!!!
I have got absolutely nothing, well actually not entirely true, I got a CD autographed by the singer from The Feds and a mate of mine got a Linkin Park drum stick. Waited outside a gig to meet the Automatic once but they never showed
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Matt Bellamy Silver Manson....

Just kidding.

I'd say mainly autographs, picks, drum sticks, ect.

I nearly got Dallas Greens (alexisonfire) Guitar in Newcastle when he handed it out to someone, shamefully I didn't get it.

One of my friends caught Bellamy's Manson at Earls' Court, but security took it away from him.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I have got heaps of shit...

From Big Day Out just on Sunday I got the singer from Sick Puppies pick, (they have the clip for one of their songs with the dude with the free hugs sign), umm from other stuff, Korn setlist, disturbed set list, hand shake with both Jonathon and David from korn, I have met the Butterfly Effect and got heaps of shit signed, I have met John Butler, I have met Chris Cheeny (speeling??), I have kissed the singer of Magic Dirt too haha, shes hot and theres more but meh..Oh and I have kurts clothes in my room...

I rock! And I pwn this thread haha, heres a few pics...

When I met The Butterfly Effect, in the younger days...

Sick Puppies Pick from BDO

#3's Drumstick

KURT

RIP

Tommy.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Handshakes off ZP Theart and Sam Totman from Dragonforce, and also caught Sam's beer and drank a little bit of Dragonforce XD. And met John Rob from Goldblade and had a big discussion with him about how emo is like the cousin of punk.
Quote by JamMan*
Cool!

Wherabouts were you?

Front row centre for me mate.

same near enough

that gig pissed me off bit tho...

LP sold out big time....too many 12-14 year old emo girls in groups who dont understand what a wall of death or circle pit are....the wall of death for BTWM was funny

but i didnt get injured so it obviously wasnt that good

come to think of it, ive never been injured at a gig... im nt hXc enough i guess...

oh, and i got a signed poster off the american eyes at a thursday gig ( depsite the fact that american eyes suck ass)
I have 2 posters signed by George Lynch. I also got a photo, a handshake and a cuddle =P

I have a poster signed by Michael Ammott [Arch Enemy]

I have a concert ticket signed by both Steve Vai and Joe Satriani. I also got an "I love you" from Steve Vai ... Well kinda =P haha... I said to him "I love you" When I shook his hand and he told me "I love you more!" I thought I was going to die...
GARGLING FOAMY SPIT
YOUR THROAT IS VIOLENTLY SLIT
THESE SYMPTOMS WON'T REMIT
YOU'RE FORCED TO CHOKE ON IT!
a drum stick from system of a down, pick from monkey ( korn), pick from james root ( stone sour), seether & sevendusts autographs, high five from jon davis (korn), the guy from ten years let me sing the "should i " part of wasteland, flyleaf setlist. My friend standing next to me at family values this year traded the drummer from deftones his fries for drumsticks.

Family values was the shit
Quote by RockThe40oz

No idea who she is... but I'd insert my penis into her vaginal cavity and perform intercourse on her, if you know what I mean.
I got the autographs from in flames and judas priest (same concert) but I lost them... I don't really care
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I got Jeff Hanneman'c pick, but i dropped dave lombardos stick. I also got matt tucks pick.
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
at the God Forbid and Mnemic show a little over a week ago, it was at a small bar so everyone was just hanging out and you could talk to em. I also got one of Doc's picks that says Morpheus on it.

But other than that i haven't gotten anything except at a local show i got like 3 drumsticks from 3 different peeps.

i'm not too lucky at getting things at shows, despite i've been to quite a few......

What are we waiting for?

Crate GT1200H --> Crate Mini-Cab 4x14"
Ibanez Gio
Cort X-2
Ibanez RG7321 7-String
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
My friend ate pizza with Marky Ramone once. I think that's pretty much as awesome as it gets.

Otherwise, I meet the bands at most shows I go to anyway.
Oh boy i have gotten something at every concert. first maiden concert i got dave murrays pick, second maiden cnsert i got nicko mcbrains drumstick (half of it, after beating the shit of some fag for it, i got acctuaally 75 percent of it and the good part). at dragon force i got a pick and ig ot a pick form the band that opened for the forget hwat there called (all that remains or something...). My concert buddy always gets mutiple pick and ussually give me some aswell. That was quick an full of erorse cus im in a hurry i gotta go now.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Phil Campbell's (Motorhead) plectrum.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
How do you guys get so much stuff?

Do you guys shout real loud or what?
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Quote by lespaulmarshall
I have got heaps of shit...

From Big Day Out just on Sunday I got the singer from Sick Puppies pick, (they have the clip for one of their songs with the dude with the free hugs sign), umm from other stuff, Korn setlist, disturbed set list, hand shake with both Jonathon and David from korn, I have met the Butterfly Effect and got heaps of shit signed, I have met John Butler, I have met Chris Cheeny (speeling??), I have kissed the singer of Magic Dirt too haha, shes hot and theres more but meh..Oh and I have kurts clothes in my room...

I rock! And I pwn this thread haha, heres a few pics...

When I met The Butterfly Effect, in the younger days...

Sick Puppies Pick from BDO

#3's Drumstick

KURT

RIP

Tommy.

you look like krist nevoselic
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
My uncle got blootered (drunk) with former Cream bassist Jack Bruce in Glasgow sometime in the 80's. Quite unfortunate may I add, that Jack was suffering from alcoholism at the time.
Aids.

I'm not even joking.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by *Juno*
same near enough
that gig pissed me off bit tho...

LP sold out big time....too many 12-14 year old emo girls in groups who dont understand what a wall of death or circle pit are....the wall of death for BTWM was funny

but i didnt get injured so it obviously wasnt that good

come to think of it, ive never been injured at a gig... im nt hXc enough i guess...

Did you see that fat guy waiting in the middle of the aisle in the wall?

He just stood there, threw the horns and got ****ing destroyed. It was hilarious.

I got a pretty awesome picture of Oli Sykes too.
i got drunk at a gig.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by monkey of doom
Aids.

I'm not even joking.

Ive met Johnny Borrel Of Razorlight and got a high five from Chris Martin of coldplay.
1) It's only a gig if your band is playing. Otherwise it's a show.
2) I got Jerry Only to autograph the side of my head at a misfits show once.
Page 1 of 4