Hi there! currently i have a crap ass stratocaster (some cheap ass brand) and i was wondering if i could replace the tremolo with a Floyd Rose Tremolo and if it was possible wat modifications would i need to make? and yes i don't care wat i have to do to my guitar coz it cost $250AUD

Cheers!
Don't bother spending the cash and wasting the time putting a Floyd on your guitar, if you aren't experienced with a router (yes, you will have to remove quite a large amount of wood), you'll have to get it professionally done, which could run you up a decent amount of money. Adding to this the cost of a Floyd in Australia ($100+), you would be better off saving for a guitar that's already equipped with a Floyd.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
That'd probably be a cheap, nasty Licensed Floyd, which would hold it's tune less than a vintage trem set up properly with a graphite nut and locking tuners.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
aw dang it, i don't know my way around routers but i'm sure my woodwork teacher could help out. anywaiz floyd roses are under 60 on ebay. actually i was considering combining an ibanez axe and a strat and using my guitar as a guinea pig
Well, if you're set on doing it, always measure twice and cut once and be prepared to make a mistake or two.
This page should be able to help you out with measurements for routing.