Does anyone know of any sites that have these kinds things or companys that do it?

Thanks.....
fender
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Or, you could bend.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
kahlerusa.com has very high quality bass whammy bars but just incase i didnt spell da site right just search kahler bass whammy on google. good luck.
ahh divorce--the process in which a woman rips a mans heart out through his wallet - Robin Williams
whats that company that make billy sheehan's d-tuner? they make them....just so u know u cant use them like guitar whammy bars, more often than not u can just change to set pitches which are notched on the bar...
who are you to wave your finger......
Quote by shotbythepope
Or, you could bend.
Whammy bars are mostly used to lower a note not raise it.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
whammy bars on bass just seems stupid
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
Then you could bend before playing the note, then depress the bend.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Kahler and Hipshot both make very good bass tremolos.
Gear:
SX SJB62-5 5-String Fretless Jazz Copy (EADGC)
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Fretted (BEAD)
Ibanez IBZ10B 10 Watt Practice Combo Amp
DR Stainless Steel Lo-Riders
Yamaha Air Cell Straps
Quote by rustic_metal
fender

Fender doesn'[t make trems. Kahler and Hipshot both make very good trem bars for bass.
Jaco and Billy Sheehan Press down on their headstock to do some low vibrato. The Kahler tremolo (not sure about the Hipshot) requires routing to the top of your bass, so I'd be wary.
Quote by shotbythepope
Then you could bend before playing the note, then depress the bend.
Maybe you should've told this to the person who invented the Tremolo arm, you could have saved him a lot of time.
The idea is to hit the actual note and then bend it with the whammy bar!
G&L L2500
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
300 watt 15" powered cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Quote by METSOAD
whammy bars on bass just seems stupid
For your music maybe, but remember, your genre of music is just one of many. I have a trem on one of my Basses I don't think its stupid.
G&L L2500
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
300 watt 15" powered cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
^I know that one Floyd Rose for a bass was built. However a bass Floyd Rose has never been in production and you would have to comission the Flyd Rose shop to get one (and that equals big $$$). The Kahler is a floating trem, and I think the Hipshot is too, so it's essentially the same thing.
I believe Les claypool has a hipshot on one of his rainbow basses.

By the way, Billy sheehan uses a Hipshot D-tuner(or bass x-tender) on the headstock. but he does crazy neck bends aswell. His yamaha is designed with a reinforced neck pocket for neck bending.
^Seriously people.......Les Claypool only has ONE (meaning a single) Rainbow bass. In fact, there is only one Rainbow bass in existence. Also, it does not have a trem.
les claypool has a kahler trem on one of his two 4 string piccolo basses. The Rainbow bass has a handmade wooden bridge like an acoustic bridge. I would recommend kahler, because they're one of the few companies that make floating bridges similar to floyd roses. Claypool uses one in too many puppies and keeps it depressed to the body of the bass and then comes back into tune right away. I have no experience with hipshot, so i dont know if theyre better.
Quote by Bumper
^Seriously people.......Les Claypool only has ONE (meaning a single) Rainbow bass. In fact, there is only one Rainbow bass in existence. Also, it does not have a trem.

oops, sorry, I take that back. I kinda assumed that all of his Carl Thompsons were called rainbow basses.

I mean this one: