Page 1 of 3
im a pathetic waste of a life and deserve to die

everyone ****ing left me after my mum died and stole heaps of our stuff
how low can you ****ing get

the crappy part is... i cant even take the cowards way out and just do myself in, coz if i do my friend will kill herself coz she completely and utterly relies on me

woot for me

feel free to abuse the shit out of me
get rid of the numb feeling
Do the world a favour, and take your friend with you when you kill yourself, you little shit. Go to Africa, and see how easy you got it. You ungrateful little ****.
Quote by The Casualty
Do the world a favour, and take your friend with you when you kill yourself, you little shit. Go to Africa, and see how easy you got it. You ungrateful little ****.

The world needs more people like you against people who wanna take there lifes...or say so because they want attention.
Quote by Moggan13
The world needs more people like you against people who wanna take there lifes...or say so because they want attention.

Thank you! I think I'll sig that.

It's true though, nothing gets me more than these assholes who think no one has it harder than them, because they got dumped, or no one likes them.
im not emo
and im very grateful for what i do have

and im not whining coz some guy dosnt like me

im pointlessly whining that the one person who made me happy died a few weeks ago and i nolonger have anything at all to remember her coz they stole it all.

suggestions are appreciated guys..
Last edited by stabitha at Jan 26, 2007,
Well go do some charity work in africa, im sure theres plenty of charities that will pay for your ticket out there to help others.

Or

Go do some conservation work!

this could be your chance to improve your and everyone elses life!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by The Casualty

So because people are starving in africa nobody can get depressed? I was going to get upset when my mum died but I remembered that there was this thign called the first world war so I didnt. When my dog (Dave) died and I was about to cry I thought "no, the dinosaurs died a few million years ago, cry for them instead"

The point is depression (whether this girl really has it or not, and even though it is a buzzword these days) is a real fucking mental illness you stupid childish ignorant cunt, Go and laugh at someone with downs syndrome and see if you feel the same.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by stabitha

the crappy part is... i cant even take the cowards way out and just do myself in, coz if i do my friend will kill herself coz she completely and utterly relies on me

She's got a crap choice of role-model then
Quote by fronkpies
So because people are starving in africa nobody can get depressed? I was going to get upset when my mum died but I remembered that there was this thign called the first world war so I didnt. When my dog (Dave) died and I was about to cry I thought "no, the dinosaurs died a few million years ago, cry for them instead"

The point is depression (whether this girl really has it or not, and even though it is a buzzword these days) is a real fucking mental illness you stupid childish ignorant cunt, Go and laugh at someone with downs syndrome and see if you feel the same.

No, I won't cry or get depressed, I'll post it on a guitar forum where I know I'm gonna get the piss ripped out of me!

Dude half my family are clinically diagnosed bi-polar depressive. They don't feel the need to shove it in people's faces.
Quote by fronkpies

I like that. I think I'll say some more stuff because I'm feeling quite "cunt-ish" at the moment.
Kill yourself, threadstarter.
hey man, this is probly pointless since we've never met and all, but as long as this isnt a joke ill be prayin for ya man, yeh whateva sounds gay but know that someone cares at least.
Quote by Crimson_tornado
No, I won't cry or get depressed, I'll post it on a guitar forum where I know I'm gonna get the piss ripped out of me!

Dude half my family are clinically diagnosed bi-polar depressive. They don't feel the need to shove it in people's faces.

Well then you of all fucking people should know that anyone clinically depressed isnt in a what you would call "normal" state of mind now are they? You ever think that a guitar forum is all they have? the only way the can tell people?

No of course not, you dont think that because you no absolutely nothing about depression or anything that goes with it.

And the reason I feel so passionately about the subject is because both me and my mother have Bi-polar, have I ever posted on a guitar forum about feeling sad and lonely? no, but you know what, Im intelligent enough to know that people do, so go read a few books, look around some mental health wards and say "they doing it to feel sorry for themselves"

Idiot.
I think we should all chill the **** out.

Leave the guy with his problems, abuse never helps.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Last edited by -Stain- at Jan 26, 2007,
Why is this thread full of self-righteous pricks who think that depression is exclusive to third world countries? Please, every single one of us at one point in our life have bitched and moaned about something incredibly minor. The death of this kid's relative has obviously hit him hard and he's in a "bad place" (I hate to use that expression, but it seems justified in this case) right now. He doesn't need a bunch of immature artards with holier-than-thou attitudes telling him to go and spend a week in Africa. The poverty depression in Africa doesn't devalue any kind of depression that we experience in the western world, especially not over losing a loved-one.You'll probably say he asked for your responses by making this thread, but even a 5 year-old can see he just needs some help, or someone to talk to.

Grow up, idiots.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Why is this thread full of self-righteous pricks who think that depression is exclusive to third world countries? Please, every single one of us at one point in our life have bitched and moaned about something incredibly minor. The death of this kid's relative has obviously hit him hard and he's in a "bad place" (I hate to use that expression, but it seems justified in this case) right now. He doesn't need a bunch of immature artards with holier-than-thou attitudes telling him to go and spend a week in Africa. The poverty depression in Africa doesn't devalue any kind of depression that we experience in the western world, especially not over losing a loved-one.You'll probably say he asked for your responses by making this thread, but even a 5 year-old can see he just needs some help, or someone to talk to.

Grow up, idiots.

Damn right mate.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by Smokey Amp

Grow up, idiots.

And

again.
Quote by Smokey Amp

Grow up, idiots.

could have said it better myself... im sorry for your lose and these assholes
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Dude my step bro and sis's mum died in a car accident and their grandma stole all there stuff and they dont even freaking cry like bitch about it.... grow some balls and if you dont have them put some in your mouth thats the closest you'll get to them!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
Dude my step bro and sis's mum died in a car accident and their grandma stole all there stuff and they dont even freaking cry like bitch about it.... grow some balls and if you dont have them put some in your mouth thats the closest you'll get to them!

what a prick, even so.
Quote by Shredlet

I take It you read none of the above posts.
Quote by fronkpies
I take It you read none of the above posts.

Or he doesn't give two shits what the e-cool people have to say.
Quote by Crimson_tornado
why? really why do you post that on a guitar forum!?

Well, this is The Pit, the only place where you can talk about owls, Jesus, and your sexcapades at the same time.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Quote by The Casualty

How old are you? 12? seriously.
Quote by The Casualty

Nah, the e-cool people you're referring to would be the morons who wrote "emo fag lollzzz" all over the first page.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Stabitha, don't be going killing yourself, go crazy instead.

Sell up everything and travel to a country far away (Indonesia maybe).

Live cheaply and forget about home and the UG Forum until you feel like coming back again.
No, seriously... I don't want to discuss, but...
Wouldn't this forum be 1000 times better without the "Your mother!", "n00bzo0rz!!1!!1" and "Dude my step bro and sis's mum died in a car accident and their grandma stole all there stuff and they dont even freaking cry like bitch about it.... grow some balls and if you dont have them put some in your mouth thats the closest you'll get to them!" posts?
If we have nothing to say, we shouldn't post. Keep the shitty stuff for ourselves. No one needs it.
Quote by gazzoo
No, seriously... I don't want to discuss, but...
Wouldn't this forum be 1000 times better without the "Your mother!", "n00bzo0rz!!1!!1" and "Dude my step bro and sis's mum died in a car accident and their grandma stole all there stuff and they dont even freaking cry like bitch about it.... grow some balls and if you dont have them put some in your mouth thats the closest you'll get to them!" posts?
If we have nothing to say, we shouldn't post. Keep the shitty stuff for ourselves. No one needs it.

If only
I really don't understand...

Someone says their mom just died, and a bunch of people decide that it's a perfect opportunity to flame? No! That doesn't make any fucking sense! Maybe if threadstarter had said something like, "MAH PARENTZ R DEDZ0RX LAWL BUTTSECKS PLZ" then a flaming would be appropriate, but he just came on and said he needed some help.

And then you start flaming the people willing to actually try and help...really, I don't understand it. And saying he deserved to be flamed for posting it on a forum is bullshit. This forum should offer support for people, like a community, not yell at them.

"How dare you feel depressed! Real humans don't feel emotions! Go fuck yourself!"

I can't understand the reasoning behind it at all...
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by VoltanEchoes

Someone says their mom just died, and a bunch of people decide that it's a perfect opportunity to flame? No! That doesn't make any fucking sense! Maybe if threadstarter had said something like, "MAH PARENTZ R DEDZ0RX LAWL BUTTSECKS PLZ" then a flaming would be appropriate, but he just came on and said he needed some help.

And then you start flaming the people willing to actually try and help...really, I don't understand it. And saying he deserved to be flamed for posting it on a forum is bullshit. This forum should offer support for people, like a community, not yell at them.

"How dare you feel depressed! Real humans don't feel emotions! Go fuck yourself!"

People are assholes with something to say, whether it be nice, or not.
Quote by VoltanEchoes

Thanks.

Page 1 of 3