This guy is so not known for what he can to with his fingers and a guitar. This is true music man.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y7dWavdMLbI

That clip is 2 songs, even if your a metal head, like me, this dude is just amazing. Be sure to watch both songs.

Happy Australia Day

Tommy.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Quote by lespaulmarshall
This guy is so not known for what he can to with his fingers and a guitar. This is true music man.

Yes he is?
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
He's actually pretty famous for that cover he did. Aside from that his music sucks.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Dude, the band in my school performs that first song every time they play, so I think he's not that infamous
Well, under-rated then, happy? Just, the music is great.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
That is quite beautiful man, that dude is young on piano lol...

I know this is kinda not the same, but I saw Tool on sunday, and my god, that was amazing. Parabola was just sooo amazing to say the least, "over thinking over analysing seperate the body from the mind" so much emotion, lights everywhere, it too was beautiful but on a different note.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
Quote by fronkpies
The classical noobs choice I see

Pfft, Moonlight Sonata > All

The only thing I may like more, or equal is Rachmaninoff's Concerto No. 3, in D minor. I prefer piano pieces (or atleast mostly) to anything else in classical.
Quote by The Casualty

The only thing I may like more, or equal is Rachmaninoff's Concerto No. 3, in D minor. I prefer piano pieces (or atleast mostly) to anything else in classical.

Pshhh... Turkish Rondo FTW!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by UNIe
Dude, the band in my school performs that first song every time they play, so I think he's not that infamous

do you know what infamous means?

i thought he was ok, nothing special to me i dont enjoy generic slow acoustic songs for me there has to be a tune that really stands out ...meh
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Rankles
He's actually pretty famous for that cover he did. Aside from that his music sucks.

I guess you haven't heard "crosses" or uh... the intro for "slow moves"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by The Casualty

Pfft.........Super mario theme tune is better.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
A spaniard from Sweden? >_> He's good though.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Shredder6
do you know what infamous means?

i thought he was ok, nothing special to me i dont enjoy generic slow acoustic songs for me there has to be a tune that really stands out ...meh

Oops, I guess I still suck at english
Quote by Metal claw
!

You mention Parabola, but those lyrics are from Lateralus.

Holy crap i did too haha, i was so drunk there hahaha...

Hence this thread hahah
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89