I already own a Boss CS-3 and find it's got a decent sustain mode on it, but it's way too noisy. I know there are mods out there for it, but I was just wondering if anyone can recommend any other Sustain pedals?

Cheers
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
try the CS-1 & CS-2. the subtle difference might be what ur looking for.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Doesn't necessarily have to be a compressor. Just a pedal that add good sustain.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
Anyone got any suggestions?
I second the Boss CS-2, i want one. I'm not sure if there is a sustainer pedal that doesn't compress, seeing as sustain is the side effect of compression. Also check out Sustainiac pickups or a Fernandes sustainer pickup.
boss used to make a distortion/feedbacker pedal (df-2) that gave infinite sustain when the pedal was held down. you can find them on ebay now for super cheap. also, have you given any thought to replacing the neck pickup in your guitar with a Fernandes Sustainer? maybe an ebow?
I use a TS 808 and it holds alot better than the amps sustain can hold. (in addition to the amps lead channel - JCM 900 4100)
Quote by codybcool
I'm not sure if there is a sustainer pedal that doesn't compress

Line6 Dr. Distorto.

Re Boss DF-2, I believe that produced overtones, not the note you played (basically artificial feedback).
I've settled on buying a Fernandes Retrorocket Pro with built-in sustainer system. Cheers for all the ideas!