Hey all!

Do you know the song "Why don't you get a job" by The Offspring...
...well, the intro part is only vocals (without any instruments)...
I was wondering on how to get that effect on the vocals (actually all Offspring song has that effect on).....it's not reverb, it's not chorus, I have no idea how to do ti....HELP PLEASE!!..

(btw...I use Adobe Audition for audio editing)

tnx
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
I think he recorded himself over backing vocals. Other than that, as faras I know, he's jsut singing normally.
I dunno guys....
....like every punk-rock song I hear has that kinda effect......Blink182 also use that effect, so do Sum41 (in some songs)....
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
its just that whiny pop punk kind of singing. you know you have when your tongue is almost jammed against the top of your mouth
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!