Okay so this one time, me and my buddy Nate, Wes, and Nick, were going up the gas station where we live, and Derik calls us...he's all like "dude...come pick me up" and I'm like "dude...come to the store, we're just sitting here" So as Derik shows up, Derik's walkin kinda funny like, and we're like dude....why are you walkin funny, and he's like "I was walkin up the road, and I went to fart...and I shat myself . So at this point we're laughing like crazy at him, and out of no where, he rips his boxers out of his pants without taking them off, and wipes his ass with them, and chucks then on this dude's windsheild

This is a diagram of us after it happenss
Derik: dude...I shat myself
Us:
Derik: *riiiip*
Us:
Me: dude....
Derik:
and we leave..and this morning we were talking about it, and once again, Derik shat himself, so he's sitting next to me right now going comando, and I thought I'd share that....let's hear some of ur funny stuff
Quote by rocker_46788
Okay so this one time, me and my buddy Nate, Wes, and Nick, were going up the gas station where we live, and Derik calls us...he's all like "dude...come pick me up" and I'm like "dude...come to the store, we're just sitting here" So as Derik shows up, Derik's walkin kinda funny like, and we're like dude....why are you walkin funny, and he's like "I was walkin up the road, and I went to fart...and I shat myself . So at this point we're laughing like crazy at him, and out of no where, he rips his boxers out of his pants without taking them off, and wipes his ass with them, and chucks then on this dude's windsheild

This is a diagram of us after it happenss
Derik: dude...I shat myself
Us:
Derik: *riiiip*
Us:
Me: dude....
Derik:
and we leave..and this morning we were talking about it, and once again, Derik shat himself, so he's sitting next to me right now going comando, and I thought I'd share that....let's hear some of ur funny stuff

Yeah that was funny.

*slowly backs out of thread*
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
....how old are you?
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Yeah that was funny.

*slowly backs out of thread*

That gave me more of a laugh then the 'i shat myself' story.

I have a pretty funny story from this past weekend.

I went over to my friend Grant's house Saturday afternoon, and he had a lot of friends over. And then we got snowed in. And his mom wouldn't let anyone drive in the snowy weather.

So we all spend the night.

Sunday morning, we all wake up, have breakfast, blahblah.

Anyways. I decide to take a shower. I get out of the shower, dry off, and then wrap a towel around my waist and walk around. After a couple minutes, Grant finally says "Go put some fuggin clothes on, dammit." I'm like, "Fine. I will."

So I go back to the bathroom, and close the door. Thing about Grant's bathroom door; it doesn't really close (you can nudge it and it will swing wide open), and it doesn't lock. Well, I take off the towel and start putting my boxers on.

All of a sudden, I hear the door open, and there's Grant like... running with a smile that says "HAHA I CAUGHT YOU." But. I only had one leg through my boxers, so I was pretty open to be seen. And I was seen. His face turned from "HAHA" to "OH SHIT!". He screamed, and ran out of the room.

Yep. Who doesn't like waking up to a steaming pile of ****?
Spiral Out
today I made a penis out of a ball of dough
originally posted by Shoestick
Holy hell, that is the primest example of a rambling idiot trying to sound intelligent Ive ever seen, and I just sat through four years of Bush!
My Spanish teacher's couch tried to eat her yesterday.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
One time I saw a cat try to drown a mouse because she had no teeth
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yesterday my friend stepped in a huge pile of horse poo.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I think it's safe to say if you're looking for a laugh, look elsewhere.
hmm...after about the 14th, "like, dude..." i ended up smacking the person sat next to me (in the library atm...) :/
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
this emo/hardcore/homocore/gay kid thinks he can kick our metal arses.

What are we waiting for?

Crate GT1200H --> Crate Mini-Cab 4x14"
Ibanez Gio
Cort X-2
Ibanez RG7321 7-String
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Quote by ZeRoGuY
this emo/hardcore/homocore/gay kid thinks he can kick our metal arses.

you sir, are a moron

Quote by Metal claw
Around two years ago, I went to school like I normally would. But when I got to Math class, I realized that I forgot my pencil at home. So I had to use a pen for that day.

hahathat made me laugh so hard