My free month of xbox 360 live has nearly come to an end. Well, it should have yesterday, because i started it on the 25th December.

SO two questions,
One: why hasn't it run out yet, because my mates has.
Two: if i buy my 360 years subscription with a card (on the console), how long does it take for the years subscription to be put on?

Cheers, bullet
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule
My free month of xbox 360 live has nearly come to an end. Well, it should have yesterday, because i started it on the 25th December.

SO two questions,
One: why hasn't it run out yet, because my mates has.
Two: if i buy my 360 years subscription with a card (on the console), how long does it take for the years subscription to be put on?

Cheers, bullet

One : remember when you filled out your credit card details. They start billing you after your first free month

Two : Dunno, instantly I would think
Quote by busby_bass
One : remember when you filled out your credit card details. They start billing you after your first free month

Two : Dunno, instantly I would think

I never filled out my credit card details. I got the free month with my new xbox on xmas day
signature
Don't you HAVE to fill out credit card information even if its a free account?

Everytime I use a game with Xbox live (i don't use it often but once every year I'll decide to do it) they charge me $50 for the yearly fee, for using the Xbox live service for just a minute! So be careful, they can be pretty tricky with that
Quote by Bullet-Rule
I never filled out my credit card details. I got the free month with my new xbox on xmas day

Dunno about the 360 But I had to do it to get live on my old xbox
You just get the free month, you don't pay for it. When it ends it then becomes an xbox live silver account. You cant play online with that but you can access marketplace.
If you buy a year subscription to gold and enter the code, it should instantly become gold again. Same if you do it from your xbox.
Quote by shotbythepope
Mastra Bate? It that a kind of thing you put on the end of your fishing rod?

Quote by randomtasko1
Yea man I use mastra bate all the time dude! I catch some narly fishes with it!