I JUST GOT TICKETS TO SEE SABBATH AND MEGADETH... BOW DOWN BEFORE ME. IM FRIKEN EXCITED!

EDIT: WHO ELSE IS GOING?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
I know that, im so excited i couldn't help myself from posting it.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
it sux that ozzy isnt gonna be in it, but, still SWEET!!!! i wanna go. gotta scrounge up some $$...
TransitorySexGod
What, where and when?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
^ Well, at least it's not America (not quite anyway). You guys seem to get all the good tours.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by loonyguitarist
^ Well, at least it's not America (not quite anyway). You guys seem to get all the good tours.

This is the last good tour since August that came here, where as the UK gets bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and many more.
Heh, that sucks. I meant that America gets all the big gigs, Gigantour, Ozzfest etc. I'm not complaining much though, we do get our fair share.
Quote by Liberation
Anyone going to the winnipeg show?
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Does anyone know if theya re coming to New Brunswick?

maybe?

or better yet, a link to all the places in canada they are going?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I haven't heard about it, link me to something about it please
As in, gobias a cup of coffee
Holy christwagons, im going too!!
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Isn't this being called Heaven & Hell? Either way, as far as I'm concerned it isn't Sabbath without Ozzy. I don't understand why Ozzy can make a solo album but he and Sabbath can't make an album.
I'm going as well, to the Toronto show \m/
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
i got tickets for new york but i dont think megadeth or down (so pissed i want to see down BAD) will be there but im happy enough to be seeing sabbath (dont care about ozzy/dio thing)
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
Isn't this being called Heaven & Hell? Either way, as far as I'm concerned it isn't Sabbath without Ozzy. I don't understand why Ozzy can make a solo album but he and Sabbath can't make an album.

Dude, it RONNIE JAMES ****IN DIO!!!!!!! **** OZZY (not really, cus i love him) DIO IS AMAZING! Sabbath is sabbath as long as tony iommi is in it. DIO PWNS!

and if your looking for tickets just search "heaven and hell" on ticketmaster

Who wants to meet up with me and some of my fellow UGer friends? Weshould egt a group together in the pit and have sme fun? UG style. anyone? pm me?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
My freinds and I are picking up tickets to the concert on March 24 in London on sunday if they aren't sold out.
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
I gotta wait for the states tour. It'll rock. I hope Megadeth is still the opener.
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Hidde^^^ you signature is the single funniest thing i have ever seen in my life. LMFAO!
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Quote by Devon8822
Hidde^^^ you signature is the single funniest thing i have ever seen in my life. LMFAO!

"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
I'm going for Down and to a lesser degree Megadeth, not much of a fan of Heaven and Hell though. Still, I'm hoping for an unnacompanied Iommi solo, his mini shreds kick ass.
Dickless.
i dont know if im going...ive asked my parents and they havent said yes or no
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
i saw mainden in october, and they sounded amazing.
The only thing that sucked was they were supposesed to have this gaint Eddie riding a tanks shooting crap into the crowd, expec t the frigginn power didn't work and we had to settle for one of the old skool Eddies, it still was sweet
My gear
-----------------------------------------------------------
GIBSON LES PUAL STUDIO
MARSHALL 30MGDFX

other guitars
-WASHBURN ACCOUSTIC
-IBANEZ GSA 60
-BENTLY SERIS 10
Too bad Ozzy isn't singing...

Hehe...I'd still love to see Megadeth, though...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
guys...

heaven and hell is the name of this band. their wikipedia page says its because sabbath (with ozzy) is just on hiatus. it also says sabbath will be touring soon
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~