So last night I emailed a company asking their prices on the Dsl 50 and they said today that Marshall arent making the Dsl50 anymore.. and just when I have the money to get it....
Ebay it up man!
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
they have the new lines coming out. Plus they usually only run the lines for about 8-10 years so they are pretty much done making them I assume. So if you want a new one, hurry up. I'm sure there are still new ones to be bought, but 5-10 years from now they will be like JCM900's are now, and everything will move up a knotch

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-JCM2000-Dual-Super-Lead-100-Head?sku=483127
Not to steal the thread, but how do they sound with a boost in the front when compared to a DSL with a boost. I kinda like the DSL and have been tossing around the possibility of a purchase but if these are gonna be cheaper I would rather get the 50 and set aside the difference to save for the Ubershall I want at the shop down the way....god I love that thing.

sorry. I meant DSL100
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
they have the new lines coming out. Plus they usually only run the lines for about 8-10 years so they are pretty much done making them I assume. So if you want a new one, hurry up. I'm sure there are still new ones to be bought, but 5-10 years from now they will be like JCM900's are now, and everything will move up a knotch

Im just gonna settle for Tsl60..