i wasnt sure if this should go in the other section but i figured it applies more to guitar accessories, i have a boss pedal board but need more room, ive seen lots of bands who have their pedals mounted on wood etc, i was wondering if anyone else has this sort of set up, how to power it all cos im thinking about making my own. thanks
fitter.happier.more productive.comfortable.not drinking too much.at ease.a better patient driver.no paranoia.never washing spiders down the plughole.fond but not in love.no eating moths.no self-employed.puzzled and powerless.less chance of illness
There is a few things that you can do. I only have six pedals, a Line 6 MM4, Digitech DF7, Boss Phase shifter, Mini q-tron, boss digi-delay, and a crybaby. The problem I had was the crybaby and the MM4. I just played around with the set up till I could easily get them all fitting.

I made my pedal board with 1/4" plywood, painted, and diamondplate on the tops. The cover I secured with clamps and put a handle on for easy transport. I guess just mess around with how much room youll need. I bought power supplies for them all, (400 dollars later), and used a power squid.

Jack
Question not was is, but what could be