hi ,

Can someone tell me a few exercises to improve speed and accuracy when playing barre chords on an acoustic ? by exercise i dont mean a physical one ...something that i can play everyday that will probably help me improve speed faster
Go from G to A alot like in the song Gallows Pole bY Led Zeppelin
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Its just a matter of practicing them lots. Its just like regular chords. You start off where you cant switch fast, in fact it takes a matter of a few seconds. Now you are at the point where its nothing to switch. Well its the same with barre chords. Just practice. Now a good song for practicing barre chords is Under the Bridge by the Chili Peppers. You dont have to learn the intro unless you can play it, but the chorus and verse is barre chords.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Learn a few basic songs that have F or C in them, those are some easy barre chords. You know how to play c barred, right?
"And you've just had some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low..."

[color="YellowGreen.[/COLOR"]
i agree with justin fraser though. barre chords can be the most difficult, so just practice them lots.
"And you've just had some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low..."

[color="YellowGreen.[/COLOR"]