I don't like to bump threads, but I will :p

BUMP!

Don't forget, crit4crit.

Also, can anybody tell me if my tone was good or not for this song. Not sure if I over done to distortion or something.
dude, i like this song. you gave a very nice effort! keep playing
Have been playing since July 05.
Gear:
Fender Standard Stratocaster Made In Mexico
Kustom Dual 35dfx
Marshall JH-1
Ibanez CF9
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah-wah
Artec Analog Delay Custom
3$ Mic.
Caraya Acoustic Guitar
Caraya Classic Guitar
Quote by dima_gimburg
dude, i like this song. you gave a very nice effort! keep playing

Hehe ty. Was my tone Okay, or did I over do the gain a little? I'm not too sure. Mind you, I've been using my Danelectro fab Overdrive as a boost for this 9with low OD level), and it's been good.
You pretty much nailed the tone. I do think you needed a tad more overdrive to really get those powerful bends in the song.

It certainly was a good effort, but some of the phrases felt rushed and careless. A lot of your bends lacked the emotion of the real song i.e. at 01:17. That's a really powerful part and I felt your cover fell short.

What happened to the second half of the song? It just seems to play the backing track and nothing else.

Anyway, not a bad cover, but there's room for improvement. Also, an abridged version or some improvisation would have been nice.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
You pretty much nailed the tone. I do think you needed a tad more overdrive to really get those powerful bends in the song.

It certainly was a good effort, but some of the phrases felt rushed and careless. A lot of your bends lacked the emotion of the real song i.e. at 01:17. That's a really powerful part and I felt your cover fell short.

What happened to the second half of the song? It just seems to play the backing track and nothing else.

Anyway, not a bad cover, but there's room for improvement. Also, an abridged version or some improvisation would have been nice.

Thanks for the comments. I didn't realise the backing track went on - I can only play up to there. And a little after the fast run that follows. I'll try and work on those parts that weren't up to scratch.

I'll post a link in this thread in a few days with an improved version.