Page 1 of 2
My mom just told me that she heard on Q95 (Famous classic rock radio station) that Led Zeppelin are reuniting and going on a nation wide tour soon? Wtf? I thought they said they would never do that again. Can ANYONE confirm this? Apparently JPJ is also on board for this as well. I don't know who would be playing drums, maybe Bonham's son, I suppose.

Like I said... Clarification?

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
I haven't heard anything. Bonham is dead and Page is a psychopath so I'd say chances are slim.
Robert Plant cant sing anymore, Page cant play and Bonham's dead, so no, I hope there is no reunion.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Well. I dunno, I'm obviously very skeptical. But it's what she clearly heard. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
They already did it on the Colbet Report, with Lars Ulrich on drums. Unfortunately they had to cut it out cause it went to long.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by fronkpies
Robert Plant cant sing anymore, Page cant play and Bonham's dead, so no, I hope there is no reunion.

Always the optimist.
I heard about this a few months back & I was told it was Bonhams son drumming like,
But like you said, Clarification?

I couldn't see it happen to be honest, but it would be amazing.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by fronkpies

Page can still play, he was and always will be one of the greatest guitarists of all time!
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Quote by _Mayday_
Always the optimist.

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Robert Plant cant sing anymore

He certainly can.

I saw The Strange Sensation live a few months back, he's got pipes.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I certainly hope they will.
It would be so good to see Robert,Jimmy and Jonsey on one stage again.

And I certainly hope that Jason Bonham will be their aswell.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Excuse my ignorance, but why can't Page play anymore and why would he be a "psychopath"?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by olif8
I hope they don't, seriously, worst band ever.

Anywho, if they do, it's almost definate that the Grohlster will be on the skins for it

What so bad about them?

Sure,maybe they are bad for some people,but why in ****'s name do you and you damn music bashers always have to post it up here?
Quote by Guitar0player
What so bad about them?

Sure,maybe they are bad for some people,but why in ****'s name do you and you damn music bashers always have to post it up here?

I was only kidding.....do you really think that I would call a band that influential the worst band ever? I may not like them, but I wouldn't go that far.

And besides, if you'd have bothered to have read the rest of my post, you would have seen that I actually said something relevant and on topic.
Quote by olif8
I was only kidding.....do you really think that I would call a band that influential the worst band ever? I may not like them, but I wouldn't go that far.

And besides, if you'd have bothered to have read the rest of my post, you would have seen that I actually said something relevant and on topic.

Actually I did,you could say that you were joking.

Dave will really be on his skins?
Quote by Guitar0player
Actually I did,you could say that you were joking.

Dave will really be on his skins?

I mean if it does happen, it's most likely, think about it, he's best friends with all of the remaining LZ members, and he's the closest thing we have to Bonham these days, even more so that his own son!
Quote by Bossman123
Page can still play, he was and always will be one of the greatest guitarists of all time!

Yea, I heard he's apparently coming out with an album this year.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by fronkpies
Robert Plant cant sing anymore.

He never could

But I would definitly go see them.
Please god let it be true!!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by fronkpies

He has an album out, how bad could he be? I'll tell you; not bad at all, I've got the album and live DVD of it.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
i really hope they do have a reunion. id pay a million dollars to go see it
Quote by stepco12345

You have more balls then me! .

Quote by i have to pee
I love you have sex with me?

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.
Quote by olif8
I hope they don't, seriously, worst band ever.

Anywho, if they do, it's almost definate that the Grohlster will be on the skins for it

Shut up.

Go LZ!
YOU'LL NEVER SILENCE THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS
Quote by Mad Marius
Excuse my ignorance, but why can't Page play anymore and why would he be a "psychopath"?

Because he did a live show with Fred Durst.
Dickless.
Grohl could have a chance of playing drums seeing as he's so chummy with JPJ
It'd only be worth it for JPJ anyways, Page has lost the little skillhe had and Plant cant sing for shit anymore.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by flambe chicken
That would be cool - but why tour the US? The UK is where it's at!

The US is where the money is at.
Quote by LolaCherryCola
i really hope they do have a reunion. id pay a million dollars to go see it

do you have a million dollars?

From what i heard jimmy wont play with led zeppelin, but if they got back together, id be at one of the concerts for sure.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
I really hope not.

Why not? Its not like you would have to go to the shows?
Quote by igotabcrich32
It'd only be worth it for JPJ anyways, Page has lost the little skillhe had and Plant cant sing for shit anymore.

I saw Robert Plant in concert last year and he sang just as well as he did in the Zep days. the only difference is he looks like hes 80 from all the drugs/age. And whats this crap about Jimmy Page losing the "little skill" he had. Just because he doesnt playh at 34 nps doesnt mean he sucks. He puts more creativity and emotion into a solo than anyone I can think of. Some is just jealous of Zeppelin
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by Sailor Jerry
Why not? Its not like you would have to go to the shows?

No, but it'd just be a bad idea in general. Led Zeppelin is just...over.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
A friend of mine told me about this today. Sent me a news article on it also. Interesting.

I'm sure I'd end up going, but it would depend on ticket prices, how they sound, and setlists.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
No, but it'd just be a bad idea in general. Led Zeppelin is just...over.

I hear ya. They are past there prime but you need to relize that they are getting more and more fans everyday that like me, im sure would love to see them live, even if its not the greatest show on earth it would be an experience to remember.
Page 1 of 2