i dont think that the half time feel worked too well, it just like it was slowed down to learn a riff or sumthing. the outro was awesome, especially the chord that rang out. i think that would be a devastatingly awesome interlude/breakdown. it was just great. a solo would be cool too altho this does not need it, it wouldnt really help i just love solos lol. overall this is really great, still damn good death metal

if you could crit mine id really appreciate it
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Quote by Spark1284
i dont think that the half time feel worked too well, it just like it was slowed down to learn a riff or sumthing. the outro was awesome, especially the chord that rang out. i think that would be a devastatingly awesome interlude/breakdown. it was just great. a solo would be cool too altho this does not need it, it wouldnt really help i just love solos lol. overall this is really great, still damn good death metal

What measure are you talking about for the half time thing? there's a lot of slower parts so i jsut wanna make it clear for when i work on it.

Quote by saddam

I didn't like it too much, the other song you posted here was a lot better... . It could really use a solo, and the riff from bar 22-29 is almost exactly the same as in the other song. Still it's not bad, not at all, just a little, i don't know, bland... .

Thanks for pointing that out dude, didn't realize that haha. This one still needs a lot of work. The other song i posted went thru dozens of corrections this one i jsut finished a few days ago.

thanks for the crits guys!
the slow part that is very boring starts at around measure 33, but i liked the rest, and i agree your other song was much better, yet this is a cool one to, i would love to hear some good ol' tech metal recording
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
the slow part of the song is good it just seems to drag on but the riffs are good and i love the drums, any drumer who plays the symbols alot i love. but it is tech/death and it does need a killer solo

but other than that the riffs are good and i enjoyed it 8/10
Pretty sweet, i like the stuff around 50-60, id really love to get the demo, i mean methodical annihilation is ****ing kick ass! Good luck with your band
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II