Alright so today "Epic Movie" came out in theatres and i was wondering if anyone has seen it. I heard it was terrible and you souldnt go see it and that it was just stupid.
[IMG]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7594/noideaib6.jpg[/IMG]
Judging by the title, you didn't need to wait until its release to think failure.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I haven't, nor have I heard of the movie.

//Useful poster
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What a flaming piece of crap. Haven't seen it though.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
its supposed to be like the "Scary Movie" parodies for those who dont know about it
[IMG]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7594/noideaib6.jpg[/IMG]
It was horrible, some people laughed, but after the first 2 minutes I wished it would have ended, you might like it, it's got good parts, but really stupid.
its by the same "comics" that did scary movie and date movie

they are the most stupid unfunny pieces of crap i have ever seen
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I'd rather be raped with a meathook than see that movie again.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
epic movie = epic failure? whoooaaaahhh, I didn't know roger ebert was on UG

It looks pretty stupid judging from the ads. I mean, how do you make fun of Borat? It's (Epic movie) just some cheap jokes trying to capitalize on something popular at the moment (Borat, etc).
Last edited by Siftings at Jan 26, 2007,
Quote by Siftings

It looks pretty stupid judging from the ads. I mean, how do you make fun of Borat? It's just some cheap jokes trying to capitalize on something popular at the moment.

Borat > you.
Quote by Siftings

It looks pretty stupid judging from the ads. I mean, how do you make fun of Borat? It's just some cheap jokes trying to capitalize on something popular at the moment.

Quoted for truth
its just like repideath thing like 1 bit this chcik kicks a beaver and she keep doing it all through the movie and she repoeats eveyrthing
Quote by beetroot10
its just like repideath thing like 1 bit this chcik kicks a beaver and she keep doing it all through the movie and she repoeats eveyrthing

She did it twice...
i just came back from it and let me tell you something

ITS THE SHIZZNIT BIOTCH!

It was actually pretty damn good
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
i don't see movies often, but that looks like a hugggge peice of shit. i have never been a fan of those kind similar to "scary movie" things.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
You take the crapiness of Scary Movie, multiply it by one third because only 2 of the six writers worte it, and voila. You get a really terrible movie.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

i don't understand how you can even contimplate judging how bad a movie is BEFORE you see it, retarted...
Quote by pumpkins_rule
You take the crapiness of Scary Movie, multiply it by one third because only 2 of the six writers worte it, and voila. You get a really terrible movie.

So it's 1/3 as bad as scary movie?

Bullshit, I want my 10 fucking dollars back..

Quote by basonjothwick
i don't understand how you can even contimplate judging how bad a movie is BEFORE you see it, retarted...

I'm sigging that.

I've seen it now, so have others..
The preview was the first commercial to truly piss me off. these franchises are so unfunny it's insane, how do they manage to keep getting worse?
Dickless.
Quote by basonjothwick

Well let's ponder this a moment. Say you hate chick flicks, and I mean hate with an absolute passion. Nothing in the world is worse than watching a chick flick to you. Now say a movie comes out and it's supposed to be the ultimate chick flick. Would you go see it, even though you don't like chick flicks, because you haven't seen it and you think it deserves a chance?
Judging from the ads, I'm not gonna watch a movie where people get hit with stuff for 2 hours.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power