Whever I PM a note, it doesn't stop afterwords. The note "bleeds" and makes playing PM notes difficult, since I have to mute the strings with my hand, which gets very annoying.

Is it the guitar, or the amp? Or is this normal and I don't realize it? (Gear info below, and yeah, the Crate is a SS).
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
mute better? putting your hand on the bridge ain't muting, put it further towards the strings till it sounds right.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Well, I've put my hand on the bridge so far up the E turns into a F. And it still won't stop.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
i mean you strumming hand. no offense but that sounded a bit weird got any pics?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Usually it just does that. It shouldn't be a problem. Your guitar isn't the highest quality so that might have something to do with it, but other than that I don't know what to tell ya'.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Generally the closer your palm is to the bridge of the guitar, the longer it will sustain. Move your palm slightly farther from the bridge. Also try adding more pressure to the strings with your palm.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
How much distortion do you have, If you have too much distortion then the notes will start to bleed through, or you have too much bass frequencies on you amp.
E to an F?

Your palm muting hand is bending the string to raise the pitch.
Ease up a bit for a better and more accurate tone