Yeah well, my Dean has always had a problem with the 10th fret, its REALLY buzzy when i play it, thought i would tinker around to find out if i could unbuzz it.

Lowered the action and messed with the tuning a bit, and i fixed it....

funny thing is, is that now its not buzzy.... but the 10th fret sounds exactly the same as the 11th.....

Which sucks alot....

Anyone care to shed some light on this?

I got a floyd rose if that helps...
Que?
The intonation is now wrong, when you change one thing the bridge need to be adjusted to match etc. Id take it to a shop and get it checked out.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Sounds like a truss rod problem. I'd just spend a few bucks and get it professionally set up.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
That's not an intonation problem, the string is fretting at the 11th instead of the 10th. That means that, for some reason, the 11th fret is higher than the 10th. That's either because the fret is actually higher and needs dressing, or the neck relief is such that the 11th is higher and the truss rod needs adjusting (possibly loosening slightly). Check the neck relief by fretting a string at the first and last fret, then check the gap around the 6th or 7th fret. There should be a tiny gap, less than 1mm. If the gap is greater than that the truss rod needs tightening slightly (only about 1/8th of a turn), if the strings are flat against the frets it needs loosening slightly (again, about 1/8th of a turn).

However, I'm pretty sure it's just a dodgy fret.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If you're making adjustment by site with no yools you'll never get it right.If you're not sure spend 40 bucks and have a pro do it.
Sounds like a Knutson Shaft is seperated. Where on your guitar is the rotator splint?

I'll be happy to help.